The Mighty Quest for an Epic Mug

(Silvanoshi) #1

Ok folks, here’s the skinny. Plenty of people here at Splash Damage have mental mugs that they own and cherish. Mugs like this Lilo (or Stitch…I’m not sure), are a great example.

Now…I’m coming to you guys to see if you can suggest an internet mug to destroy all internet mugs. Have you come across such a mug during your journey across the world wide web?

Right now I’m looking at picking this one up, but am very much open to suggestions.

Let me know what you think!

(Mustang) #2

#10chars

(Raviolay) #3

Yes I am

(Nail) #4

my favorite

(rookie1) #5

--------------

(DarkangelUK) #6

Simple, self stirring mug

I actually use a Contego autoseal mug, I was bad for getting distracted and forgetting about coffee, that keeps it hot for 3 - 4hrs and doesn’t spill as it self seals when you let go of the button. I like fancy shiznit…

(MistaSparkle) #7

My actual daily use mug.

(Nail) #8

looks hard to clean

:tongue:

(Mustang) #9

stop ruining it!!!

(tokamak) #10

Mugs are just a hassle, I drink tea by the pot.

(tokamak) #11

This though:

(twt_thunder) #12

[QUOTE=Nail;507301]looks hard to clean

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

But still for me (as I got kids) the best cup must be this :slight_smile:

(DarkangelUK) #13

[QUOTE=thunder_13th;507410]
[/QUOTE]

Hey you! I want my mug back! Cheeky git

(MoonOnAStick) #14

None of these mugs seem to include near-infrared spectroscopy probing (or $99 price tags):

//youtu.be/lu4ukHmXKFU

(tokamak) #15

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com//new/?s=mug

(Nail) #16

[QUOTE=thunder_13th;507410]

But still for me (as I got kids) the best cup must be this :slight_smile:

[/QUOTE]

I got the same sentiment, but on a wallet
my girls ain’t subtle

:wink:

(tokamak) #17

Soon they’ll have it printed on a platinum card.

(Silvanoshi) #18

[QUOTE=Mustang;507245]

#10chars[/QUOTE]
-_- … thanks Mustang…

[QUOTE=Raviolay;507249]

Yes I am[/QUOTE]
Somehow I don’t think HR would really be big fans off that. I’d be out on my ear pretty quickly.

[QUOTE=Nail;507254]my favorite

[/QUOTE]
That’s actually bloody nice…shame it seems to be out of stuck most places…oh and hundreds of dollars. That’s a little more than I’d be happy spending on a mug :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s certainly close to the ultimate mug for a Community Manager…just take a sip instead of carrying out the action…I like it.

[QUOTE=DarkangelUK;507258]Simple, self stirring mug

I actually use a Contego autoseal mug, I was bad for getting distracted and forgetting about coffee, that keeps it hot for 3 - 4hrs and doesn’t spill as it self seals when you let go of the button. I like fancy shiznit…[/QUOTE]
Believe it or not…but I don’t drink coffee! And even worse…tea makes me sleepy(apparently my body is doing its best to dismantle our scientific understanding as it is today). I know, blasphemy.

[QUOTE=MistaSparkle;507289]My actual daily use mug.

[/QUOTE]
You’re sacrificing volume. Madness!

[QUOTE=tokamak;507361]This though:

[/QUOTE]
Mr Drink, meet Mr Desk and Mr Floor.

[QUOTE=MoonOnAStick;507424]None of these mugs seem to include near-infrared spectroscopy probing (or $99 price tags):

//youtu.be/lu4ukHmXKFU
[/QUOTE]
Ridiculousness…I don’t need my cup to tell me that I’m drinking water :P.

Thanks for the suggestions so far folks, I’ve still yet to find the mug that fits my needs perfectly. Feel free to keep’em coming!

(stealth6) #19

Don’t drink coffee, don’t drink tea,… What are you going to put in this mug? Pens?

(Nail) #20

Single Malt