Scheduled Maintenance - 11th August 2014

(Silvanoshi) #1

Hello everyone,

Nexon will be taking Dirty Bomb offline for maintenance during the following time. During this period, Closed Beta update V37682 will be released

7:00am – 6:00pm PDT
16:00 – 03:00 CEST
3:00pm – 02:00am BST

Enjoy the update :)!

(PixelTwitch) #2

FINALLY! lol :smiley: Thanks.

EDIT!

WAIT! how can we trust you man… In general I mean…
It was only 2 weeks ago you said you would never release a patch on a Monday >.<

(Silvanoshi) #3

[QUOTE=PixelTwitch;507004]FINALLY! lol :smiley: Thanks.

EDIT!

WAIT! how can we trust you man… In general I mean…
It was only 2 weeks ago you said you would never release a patch on a Monday >.<[/QUOTE]

What I tried (and failed) to write (those toxic fumes must’ve hit me hard) was that we wouldn’t want to release on a Monday. As you may have noticed, this update took slightly longer than we’d ideally like; so it became a matter of doing everything we could to get the build out ASAP.

(Mustang) #4

Nice news, just a shame it’s on a Monday.

(Silvanoshi) #5

Ok folks,

We’ve had to overcome a couple of speedbumps during today’s deployment. Everything seems to be on track now, but the overall maintenance window has been extended by 2 hours (I’ve already updated the times in the original post).

The maintenance work is now set to finish at the following time.

7:00am – 2:00pm PDT
16:00 – 23:00 CEST
3:00pm – 10:00pm BST

Thank you all for your patience!
Silvanoshi

(prophett) #6

(davidemo89) #7

:cry: .-( T_T

(Silvanoshi) #8

Quite a significant hiccup has been encountered during today’s deployment. Our guys are working to get the game back online ASAP.

In the meantime, if prompted to download a new build by Nexon, we would suggest that you avoid doing so, as you will have to download an updated version of the game from scratch once the maintenance concludes.

(davidemo89) #9

I feel bad for you guys O.O
Can you go home and sleep? it’s a beta, I don’t think there are angry people for this xD

(Seanza) #10

[QUOTE=davidemo89;507116]I feel bad for you guys O.O
Can you go home and sleep? it’s a beta, I don’t think there are angry people for this xD[/QUOTE]

It’s probably Nexon who are working on it mostly (might be wrong!) and they are 8 hours behind the SD HQ timezone.

(Sun_Sheng) #11

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;507113]Quite a significant hiccup has been encountered during today’s deployment. Our guys are working to get the game back online ASAP.

In the meantime, if prompted to download a new build by Nexon, we would suggest that you avoid doing so, as you will have to download an updated version of the game from scratch once the maintenance concludes.

[/QUOTE]

Oops … I have everything set to auto-update I think…it’s probably already done it :o Not to worry … i shall employ my tried and tested cure-all. Go to bed and wake up in the morning hoping the computer fairies have put it all back together again :cool:

(Runeforce) #12

See you guys tommorow evening for testing. God, I hate mondays :mad:

Looking forward to an interesting feedback from the NA guys first, for a change :slight_smile:

Did you draw that beauty yourself? :stroggflag:

(prophett) #13

[QUOTE=Runeforce;507121]

Did you draw that beauty yourself? :stroggflag:[/QUOTE]

Wish I had…

https://www.google.ca/search?q=desk+flip+meme&safe=off&rlz=1C1ASUC_enCA561CA561&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=SD7pU4aQLseVyASNvoGQCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=917

(Silvanoshi) #14

[QUOTE=davidemo89;507116]I feel bad for you guys O.O
Can you go home and sleep? it’s a beta, I don’t think there are angry people for this xD[/QUOTE]

While the folks at Nexon are certainly working to get this online, I can’t leave let the hard work from the chaps on the DB team go unmentioned. Some of them are still at the office working to get everything sorted.

It’s surprising how often the computer fairies are able to sort everything out. Hopefully you’ll have nothing more than another download to do tomorrow.

Thanks once again for everyone’s patience and understanding.
Hope to see some of you in-game at around 13:30 BST tomorrow, or maybe in the evening!