The Perfect Game re release video

(rookie1) #1

On many Aspect Metro 2033 Redux is a Winner
If this can give Some inspiration to SD …Watch in HD
Read YTube comments and you’ll see how positive is the players reactions :slight_smile:
[video=youtube_share;XkjwylwJjUY]http://youtu.be/XkjwylwJjUY[/video]
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metro-2033-and-metro-last-light-graphical-comparis/1100-6421593/

(ailmanki) #2

Now I need a new PC … yeah !
I hope they fixed the silly bugs in Ranger mode.

(Protekt1) #3

I personally got bored by the slow pace of the video. Could just be that I am not interested in the material.

(Nail) #4

it’s a single player game, how would SD learn anything from it ?

glad you like shiny vids rookie, but it’s a crap game

(rookie1) #5

tbh I was expecting your usual kind of post…you should consulted ,mb someone could help you :stuck_out_tongue:
for your question …you asked something ? …nahhh

(Nail) #6

It’s a single player game, with improved graphics for pos4 and xboner, whoopie fart
seen much better videos

what’s SD supposed to be inspired by, a shiny video ?
imho the Brink video blows it away

(RasteRayzeR) #7

Problem are the differences:

Singleplayer -> Multiplayer
Already existing games -> New game
Very long dev time all combined -> Still pretty new and not even done yet
Public is already there -> Has to get its public yet

Like Nail I don’t see the interest of this video except that the marketing department did a good job.

(rookie1) #8

You don’t see Nothing in this video of an interest …read the next topic …that’s all .
I do learn from any kind of game type …I’m sure SD isn’t narrow-minded to say it’s RPG,SP,MMOFPS,RTS, and we have nothing to learn from these genre.

(RasteRayzeR) #9

[QUOTE=rookie1;506982]You don’t see Nothing in this video of an interest …read the next topic …that’s all .
I do learn from any kind of game type …I’m sure SD isn’t narrow-minded to say it’s RPG,SP,MMOFPS,RTS, and we have nothing to learn from these genre.[/QUOTE]

It’s and FPS, same genre, but completely different public. You base your whole marketing campaign on your public hence you cannot really use this for that. SD won’t change the engine of DB, they don’t have a single player and it’s not a survival horror game. Bit hard for me to see what could be reusable in there.

(rookie1) #10

Hey !

You don’t see Nothing in this video of an interest …read the next topic …that’s all .

(Rex) #11

Me and my PC are ready for it!

(ailmanki) #12

One Hint: Wolfenstein: Enemy-Territory Redux
And yes I know license problems, same for QW.

There are more things, but sure apples and other fruits can’t be compared. Cause they ain’t of same sort right?

(Erkin31) #13

Winner ? No.
This video is a joke. The comparison “original”/“redux” is based on ps3 (original) and ps4 (redux). PC players had already played to the game with graphics way better than the PS3 version.

Metro is a very linear FPS with a poor gameplay, the marketing is based on graphics and the redux version is principally a graphic update for new consoles.
Totally unrelated to a new game of splashdamage.

(Silvanoshi) #14

While the video is neat, I’ve moved the thread to the off-topic section as it doesn’t have anything to do with DB inherently.

(rookie1) #15

The main inspiration from that Video is the professionalism of the narrative Text .They know their product They have full confidence in it .They dont Talk/Bash other games/gender/mode.They Mention their own weakness of their previous versions and what they done for improving their titles.
Imo this is a winning attitude …They dont say we Better than x or y …They just focus on their title in a Full confident Attitude :)…and because they know they did a Good job at it :wink:

(tokamak) #16

And suddenly everyone is banned for breaking the NDA :stroggbanana: