(Jhonny_Shinobi) #1

On the F|A NoQ#2 Fun Server

This event is hosted by Fearless Assassins, for information or questions visit:

ET Midsummer Pool Party - August 2-3
Teamspeak:
Server Name: =F|A= Clan TeamSpeak
Server IP: ts.clan-fa.com:4666

(Mateos) #2

Daredevil a.k.a. hellreturn already has an account here, why make another one-time account for advertising, while this is already on WolfFiles etc.?

(stealth6) #3

They’re called fearless for a reason :smiley:

(Jhonny_Shinobi) #4

Where does it say that on this forum you can only create one account per clan ? So if I post an event of our community going forward I need to use his account? I don’t think he is going to give me his account on all forums? Is he? or Would you do that for your own clan member? I don’t think so.

Not necessarily all people visit Wolffiles? Some visit SD and some Wolffiles. So what’s wrong in posting about an event here ? We are looking forward to see your Mateos :slight_smile:

Indeed we are Fearless Assassins :slight_smile: You are also welcome to join the event and have fun with us if you like to do so.

(Mateos) #5

It was just a question, and you seemed to have skipped the advertising part. And nope, already tried to play there, I don’t like the playstyle ^^

Edit: Oh, and were used to see him here, quite a while now he hasn’t made a post in the ET section. You really took it the hard way ^^’