you are attempting to access from outside of our service area - Europe

(WackyTie) #1

Hello

When I launch Dirty Bomb from Nexon launcher I get a message - you are attempting to access from outside of our service area. I was a little bit shocked because I’m living in Europe. Anyone had this problem and know how to solve it? I really want to try this game.

Cheers

(Kl3ppy) #2

Which country?

(Nail) #3

Nexon only considers part of Western Europe as Europe, and only parts of the UK as UK

(WackyTie) #4

I’m from Eastern Europe (facepalm) . Thanks for infos

(Kl3ppy) #5

Following countries do have access to the beta (the one provided by nexon):
Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, USA, UK, Vatican City.

Russia and CIS have a beta (?) by destiny and South america has axeso5 as operator

(Silvanoshi) #6

Thanks for helping him out chaps :).

Destiny’s operation will be expanding to include more players over the coming months, so make sure to sign up with them at www.dirtybomb.ru to be in with a chance of grabbing a CB key.