smurf ?

(Nail) #1

I got cloudhalo wanting my etqw key for smurfing

I said no, others should do the same

(I don’t have a key)

(cloudhalo) #2

Was gonna make a topic sooner or later. See this bastrd beat me to it. Ye if any1 doesn’t have a key they dont use anymore may I get it? Ive been around the ring an asking peeps who tell me to ask this person then that person tells me to ask this person an so on so forth, so its been useless. thx

(Khamul) #3

I am disappointed:(

(Mustang) #4

Ban this guy.

(cloudhalo) #5

Well I got what I wanted, thx guys. Now to troll some nubs.

(Nail) #6

first idiot on my ignore list, spammed my inbox

(BMXer) #7

Yea, this kid just sent me a message asking for my key also. Unreal.

(Rex) #8

Cloud asking people who don’t even play the game and even a SD developer (!) wasn’t really smart. :smiley:
Can you just stop being annoying and copy paste always the same questions over and over again to every player in here?

At least it will be a real challenge to smurf on the last server being, where the pub admins are more advanced in busting smurfs than playing the game itself. So good luck on that one!

(cloudhalo) #9

I already got a new key, thx to my techniques. If nail hadn’t made this topic, I would have, since my pm strategy seemingly failed.:frowning:

An rex, not all admins in that server are good at busting smurfs. 2 of the good ones play in the mornings NA time when I am still asleep. And the ones that do play in the day, aren’t good at hide an seek. They are of course admins that do play in the day an are good at cracks, but they are hardly ever online.
Dank für die Glück, ich werde es brauchen.

(Crytiqal) #10

Pretty sad how you have to construct a whole agenda to smurf in a dead game. Your life must be so exciting.

(Snotling) #11

Is this for real? Who create fake accounts on ETQW now? And you seem to be proud of yourself. Pathetic.

(Crytiqal) #12

The best part is, no one even cares anymore if they would play against cloudhalo or any other random.

Hell, if someone would tell me some smurfs “real” account, I usually go “who the **** is that :/?” anyway.

Oh QW :slight_smile: What a soap.

(Dthy) #13

I was away and missed the sh!tstorm! Is it too late? Damn.

(Rex) #14

Don’t think you missed the famous Cc pm :>

(Dthy) #15

No, but I missed the moment this thread was born :confused:

(light_sh4v0r) #16

That means you play too much Dthy, he only PM’ed retired ETQW vets :wink: