Dirty bomb da axeso5

(jhonysilver) #1

O jogo está muito bom , sem bugs por enquanto , porém não posso joga-lo pois o Proprio jogo está vazio , não há jogadores para que eu possa joga-lo e assim testar ele em outros aspectos … alias , eu creio que os servidores não estão podendo ser acessados pois não consigo entrar em nenhum dos 4 servidores do DIRTY BOMB Da Axeso5

(Nail) #2

“The game is very good, no bugs for now, but I can not play it because the game itself is empty, no players so I can play it well and test it in other ways … alias, I believe that servers are not able to be accessed because I can not get into any of the 4 servers DIRTY BOMB From Axeso5”

any UX types about can shed light on this ?

(Mustang) #3

You might want to post this on the Axeso5 closed beta forums instead, although AFAIK the Axeso5 beta didn’t start yet, so perhaps that’s why you can’t join any servers.

EDIT: Here might be a good start: http://foro.axeso5.com/axeso5_dirty_bomb/noticias_y_anuncios/anuncio_horario_del_stress_test_de_dbo_398363/

(Silvanoshi) #4

Hi jhonysilver,

I’m afraid that I don’t speak portungese, however Axeso5 are looking to improve their playerpool at the moment, I would expect you to see more people in game in the not too distant future. With that said, you would be better off opening this dialogue with Axeso5 on their forum.

(zbzero) #5

the beta of axeso5 alreaady started and im in the beta there, butthey seems to not open servers to people all hours of days, only from 04 PM to 10 PM gmt +3.

(talez) #6

É que você só pode jogar o Dirty bomb das 16 horas pras 22 no Closed Beta da Axeso5

(Silvanoshi) #7

Specifying precise testing times helps to get more people together in-game at one time.

Anyway, as I mentioned previously, for further details regarding the Closed Beta, you’re best off discussing this on the A5 Closed Beta forum where they’ll be able to help you in your native tongue :).

(zbzero) #8

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;505560]Specifying precise testing times helps to get more people together in-game at one time.

Anyway, as I mentioned previously, for further details regarding the Closed Beta, you’re best off discussing this on the A5 Closed Beta forum where they’ll be able to help you in your native tongue :).[/QUOTE]

I would like to think the same as you but they not seems to have this in mind. I receive a beta key from axeso5 and at first they send an wrong email with no valid key, after that i open an support ticket to solve this problem and they said this was an problem and was not only me and they will send a new email with the correct key information.

After they send this email with the correct key the link they provide to download the game client not works and until now (7 days has passed) they didnt reply the ticket i send to them reporting the problem. This problem do not affect only me, this have affected all my country players and they didnt solve it yet.

In resume im not fan of the axeso5 at all after this terrible start!

(Silvanoshi) #9

I’m chatting to ZB via PM about this issue. If anyone else experiences similar problems, please feel free PM me.

(Mustang) #10

Try this link: http://dbcdn2.axeso5.com/update/ShooterInstaller/GameLauncherBootstrapper.exe

(zbzero) #11

i have already downloaded the game client by an link a guy posted at facebook page (spanish) not in the facebook brasil page, after i get it fgrom an unknow ppl and start playing i only see 2 guys from brasil playing the game.

I didnt have received an answer for my 02 open tickets from their support page.

They also said the players should use support tickets to send opinions / reviews of the game, also to report bugs on maps / game. I can say i already have discovered 02 bugs in a map where i can walk inside a wall and many messages / or phrases in portuguese are write wrong. I do not will open an support ticket to report every problem i found on it, this not will work. We should use a forum for it.

Im writing this here at splashdamage because im an old member of this forum and a huge fan of the games and it seems for now writing something to their support is just a waste of time.