Scheduled Maintenance - 10 July 2014

(Silvanoshi) #1

Listen up everyone,

Nexon will soon be ensuring that their servers have been eating their porridge to be fighting fit for the day, and that everything’s up to date and healthy. In order to do this, the servers will need to take a short nap.

Maintenance work will take place on the 10th of July, between the following times:

[ul]
[li]2:00pm – 5:30pm BST[/li][li]15:00 – 18:30 CEST[/li][li]6:00am – 9:30am PDT[/li][/ul]
Thank you for your patience.

(Mustang) #2

Patch notes?

(Silvanoshi) #3

I don’t have the windows update notes to hand :P.
Tomorrow’s maintenance purely is that, just maintenance, no clientside patch.

(Nail) #4

Nexon calls it a standard security update

(light_sh4v0r) #5

The windows updates were security updates so I guess they’re right :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #6

Windows Servers? No wonder why Nexon is so often down :smiley:

(Mustang) #7

+1 Linux binaries please! :smiley:

(n4ts) #8

What a douche bags, why can’t they update those servers during the night :x

(spookify) #9

They obviously don’t work during the night or even care to work during the night… Every business I know would get their IT person notified and work servers would be back up and running with-in an hour… (Unless its serious…)

24 Hour Support? This doesnt not appear to be Nexon… Sad…

No disrespect to Nexon but this is all based on experience… We do not get any feedback on why the servers were down or news that they are aware there is a problem and are working on it or and ETA…

We the players now have the mind set of logging on that hey the servers might be down for now reason. Especially at night and if they are we might as well go to bed because they arent being fixed until the morning it seems like…

(Nail) #10

so, everything Nexon is broken well after maintenance times

(fzl) #11

hmmm its 19:38 cest and still mainteance?..hmmm

(PixelTwitch) #12

They just posted on social media that its being extended due to technical issues and they hope to provide an update at 10am PDT

(Stinger) #13

Its working now for me

(Nail) #14

not anymore