Couple of questions

(h.) #1

Hi, just some questions I’m looking to get answered, preferably from devs.

1. Can you change the viewmodel fov/gun position?
  2. Can you disable bobbing?
  3. Is the hud customizable?

Thanks

(twt_thunder) #2

[QUOTE=h.;503393]Hi, just some questions I’m looking to get answered, preferably from devs.

1. Can you change the viewmodel fov/gun position?
  2. Can you disable bobbing?
  3. Is the hud customizable?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just have to coment here, no offence @h, its not you .

Everybody nags about better gfx and fx, but everybody wants to remove it ingame?!?!
what is with you all…
In all the time I’ve played wolfet I’ve have everything on closest to normal … or else I think ET is just dull…
I just dont get it…sorry

(Please answear him,Just had to blow out a bit of frustration…)

(Nail) #3

We are under NDA and can’t answer your questions

(h.) #4

Not to worry that’s why I asked for a dev response.

I’ve had a key for over 6 months, I’d just like to know before going through the hassle of making an account and wasting bandwidth.

(Nail) #5

you can redeem your key and start a beta forum account without downloading game

btw, devs are under NDA as well

(FAQIS) #6

Hi babies/barbies/buddies/boys/babes/bigfoots and so on :smiley: (LOL)

Well Im also in the state “thinking about stuff”
And as im not a medium that can see stuff before they happen, (like dannyboy in “the shing” (about that: stephen king got a new book about it: doctor sleep (9 of 10 imo)))
Well back to topic :smiley:

So I got some things that I must ask you about :slight_smile:

1 first of all (this isnt a question) we got a fun game called enemy territory installed on our big and very powerful laptops :slight_smile:
Many person got a big fat ET loving part of their brain that sometimes hiijacking the rest of the brain (and that stinks negative reps for me) however does this ET loving side of our souls making us acting like retards sometimes :frowning:
Its bad to say that (it stinks like the whole forum gonna give me a fat bad reputation now :3)
Yeh and the times we act like a retard is:

When we play 25 hours per day (instead of working, have fun with your (girl)friend(s)

And when we posting hateful threads http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/40868-Boycott-this-xenophobic-game!
The reason of the hateful threads can be exactly 2:

1 its not related to ET, only ordinary forum trolling

2 its becouse the ET loving part of our soul hiijacking the other part of us becouse its fear that ET will die when all players gonna play extraction instead
This means that we getting totally mad :mad: lol

But did we forget the reason why we played the game?
Was it becouse we played wolfenstein and took down hitler with only pistol?
Is wolfenstein now assosiated with anti-nazi stuff?

Nooo…

It was becouse we needed to blow something up?
Or becouse our friends told us?
Or something?

My thoughts is that a game cant be anti-nazi…
If you must play a game that is anti-nazi; grew up and get your fat ass out and help handicapped persons in the real life
(ooops it stinks negative reps again)

But! If we now can stop thinking about those who must play a game called wolfenstein

There are the ones that wanted to play a cool gam left…
And if extraction is gonna be cool must it be better than ET in all cases so none of the ET lovers getting left alone with ET when it dies and extraction steal all the players :wink:

And now we must discuss extraction extremly hard

So if you can answear yes to all theese following questions is extraction welcome :wink:

1. Will it be possible to make custom maps?

2. Is the game playable at for example medium good laptops?

3. Can the game be free from 666 ****ing accounts?

4. Are we going to have the little compass like in ET in the upper right corner?

5. Can we make it more reality near from the beginning?

And reality near means: not running and jumping with a goldchest thats around 80-120 kilograms…
Can we perhaps need to use a special wepon to climb ladders, pickup flags?
Hands… Make hands so you must put the gun at the back or let it hang by your side while climbing or carrying around something

Also look at ET… The most irritating stuff is that a flag (for example 120kilo gold) can disappear when the defender touch it?
The flags need to be carried all the way back please!
And all vehicles must be usable…
Big maps
Cool effects
Airplanes, stealht bombers

Yeh I guess you got the picture do it well :slight_smile:
It feeled lik3 I needed to offend everyone wild, sorry

But the most important thing is still if its possible to make custom maps :slight_smile:

//dont blame me if I did say something wrong about extraction, or asked a stupid question :slight_smile: IM SOOOO NUB :smiley: lol

(Nail) #7

it is “possible” to make custom maps, use UDK, no guarantee on being able to run them

for everything else, no

(FAQIS) #8

Haha, yes baby, yes, yes yes yes!

I can make maps, yes! :smiley: (but it will be hard?)

The other stuff did I not really care about, but it should be funnier if that also could be taken into consideration :wink:

Well, sorry for being a lil bit bitchy

And thanks to Nail for graet newz :smiley:

Welcome to my program files extraction! I hope you can show up before christmas :smiley:
I will love you soooooo :stuck_out_tongue:

(Nail) #9

download UDK (it’s free) https://www.unrealengine.com/products/udk

go nuts