Report Your Hackers Thread...

(PixelTwitch) #1

Hello guys,

So we are seeing more and more “hackers” in the populated servers. It would be appreciated if you could report them in this thread so we can get some kind of idea about just how widespread this problem is. Remember, the games Anti-Cheat is not yet active and Dirty Bombs own protection not yet finished. Hopefully things will get better… and soon…

USERNAME: LegendZ
SERVER: EU - StopWatch Map B 6vs6 - 04
TIME/DATE: 10/06/14 20:36pm
SYMPTOM: Aimbot,

USERNAME: vermillionRally
SERVER: EU - Map A - 03
TIME/DATE: 03/06/14 11:43am
SYMPTOM: Aimbot, Wallhack

USERNAME: v34hbvjn49032mv.saaa
SERVER: ??
TIME/DATE: ??
SYMPTOM: Speedhack

USERNAME: Asphalon
SERVER: EU-stopwatch - 04 - Map??
TIME/DATE: 03/06/14 18:09pm (CET)
SYMPTOM: Obvious Aimbot

USERNAME: Paladin
SERVER: EU - StopWatch Map A 6vs6 - 10
TIME/DATE: 04/06/14 17:35pm

USERNAME: JohnnyCrying
SERVER: US East - StopWatch Map B 6vs6 - 04
TIME/DATE: 08/06/14 04:55pm

USERNAME: SkillOverdose
SERVER: EU - StopWatch 6vs6 - 18
TIME/DATE: 22/6/2014 11:19pm

USERNAME: XIGNCODE3
SERVER: EU
TIME/DATE: 07/07/14 19:50pm cest
SYMPTOM: Aimbot

USERNAME: carefreeUppercut
SERVER: EU Stopwatch 12
TIME/DATE: 07/07/14 21:20 pm cest
SYMPTOM: Aimbot

(frac) #2

I’ve just seen that guy. Hes annoying.

(BomBaKlaK) #3

lol !

ACTIVATE A REAL ANTICHEAT OR LET YOUR GAME DIE !

only solution … the delay to ban a hacker is definitely to long, they make new account everytime, they have multiple keys, so it’s just useless without some real anticheat or admin rights !

(rookie1) #4

the only good side of this is if it worth hacking… must be a good fun game :wink:
Agree to put on top of ‘to do’ list ASAP

(Smooth) #5

Please keep discussion in this thread minimal and on topic, only post or discuss potential hackers to be investigated.

EDIT: I realised I broke this with my post below but it seemed relevant :stuck_out_tongue:

(PixelTwitch) #6

dont worry, I will check this thread often and I will add potential hackers to the original post :slight_smile: but yea it would make it easier if it was not full of chat :smiley:

(BomBaKlaK) #7

Nick : v34hbvjn49032mv.saaa
speed hacker using phantom and rhino running around killing everyone.

(PixelTwitch) #8

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;500543]Nick : v34hbvjn49032mv.saaa
speed hacker using phantom and rhino running around killing everyone.[/QUOTE]

do you know what time at and what server/map?

(BomBaKlaK) #9

nope, I met him 4 times on 4 different server yesterday evening and night, he was switching server cause everytime everyone leave. another player name “V” and another letter for another guy with him, maybe the same guy with an aimbot and 2 others I dont remember the nick (2 guys with random nick) with aim bot and saying it on the chat like proud of this stupid thing.

So just yesterday I find 5 True known hackers !

I feel like I’m playing only to find cheaters this days … the little fun we had is already gone.
Another bad point for the player retention.

(k1ruaa) #10

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;500568]nope, I met him 4 times on 4 different server yesterday evening and night, he was switching server cause everytime everyone leave. another player name “V” and another letter for another guy with him, maybe the same guy with an aimbot and 2 others I dont remember the nick (2 guys with random nick) with aim bot and saying it on the chat like proud of this stupid thing.

I feel like I’m playing only to find cheaters this days … the little fun we had is already gone.
Another bad point for the player retention.[/QUOTE]

Well we can’t blame SD for this retards though, the game is closed beta, so obviously anti-cheats were not the priority yet.

(Ch4mpixx) #11

Asphalon 18:09 CET EU-stopwatch - 04 obvious aimbot

(PixelTwitch) #12

updated 10char

(njezic) #13

Here’s how it looks while still records are not deleted, assholes!
[video=youtube_share;wO7kaLlRnPE]http://youtu.be/wO7kaLlRnPE[/video]
[video=youtube_share;a3IWs7bFzb0]http://youtu.be/a3IWs7bFzb0[/video]

(prophett) #14

Nick : V
speed hacker using phantom and rhino running around killing everyone.

(Ceres) #15

They are just cheaters though. I highly doubt they coded the cheats themselves.

(PixelTwitch) #16

UPDATED!

USERNAME: JohnnyCrying
SERVER: US East - StopWatch Map B 6vs6 - 04
TIME/DATE: 08/06/14 04:55pm

(INF3RN0) #17

Rhino and snipers counter hackers lmao. Johnny just got outsmarted GG.

(Smooth) #18

A quick chart showing how we can automate reports like these in the future.

Obviously we’ll use more than just accuracy but it’s a good place to start :tongue:

This chart only shows hipfired accuracy for automatic weapons, for users with over 1,000 shots fired.

(BomBaKlaK) #19

So 1rst the anticheat was a Warchest priority, and now we have the Nexon anticheat ( XIGNCODE3 is not really effective if I look at all the combat arms cheaters ) So who is working on the anticheat ? and when can we have something really effective ?

(Mustang) #20

I think it should be a combination of both*, XIGNCODE3 can do it’s best to detect and prevent known cheats or unwanted game hooks, whereas SD can analyse player data in a FairFight style ban system, even better if we can then add on top of both of these a peer review system for when the automated system isn’t quite sure from stats alone, but from specing it’s much more obvious.

Of course any bans should be reversible, because sometimes very good players could slip through the net if reviewed by less experienced peers (or by someone that can’t tell the difference between spectator mode or not :wink:).

• Well actually I’d rather it was just SD player analysis and peer review because it’s creepy to have a private company snooping on my programs and data unrelated to the game in question, no problem with looking at processes that actually hook into the game, but all running system processes and god knows what else, unfortunately it looks like XIGNCODE3 is here to stay.