Scheduled Maintenance - 15 May 2014

(badman) #1

Maintenance complete!

Original post: The game will be undergoing maintenance today to update the software running on the server infrastructure as well as the back-end systems.

We’ll be taking the game offline at the following time:

[ul]
[li]1500 UK Time[/li][li]10 AM EDT[/li][li]7 AM PDT[/li][/ul]

We expect this downtime to last a few hours. Thanks for your patience!

-b

(PixelTwitch) #2

oo… my brain is running wild… WILL THERE BE A BIG UPDATE ALSO!??

The tension… I can smell it… I can taste it…

(Mustang) #3

badman can make the downtime posts more often, my nose likes to know what the reasons are.

(slanir) #4

:eek: OMG

Dear badman,
I wish for a couple of super good new maps, a few balanced new mercs, bug fixes and polish. I know this isn’t much to ask for, but I am a humble person. Thank you and have a nice day.

:smiley:

(RasteRayzeR) #5

[QUOTE=slanir;497566]:eek: OMG

Dear badman,
I wish for a couple of super good new maps, a few balanced new mercs, bug fixes and polish. I know this isn’t much to ask for, but I am a humble person. Thank you and have a nice day.

:D[/QUOTE]

No idea what it will be, but I’m ready to spend time testing it and giving feedback

(Loffy) #6

I’m level 10 in League of Legends now, a game I just recently started playing as a pastime, and I have felt kinda absent from Xt/DB, and I think it id due to a lack of new maps here. I need to come back. I am yerning for the fun, creative SD maps and gameplay… pliz.
:stroggtapir:

(badman) #7

There’s no game update coming as part of this downtime. :frowning: It’s purely unexciting maintenance stuff.

(RasteRayzeR) #8

[QUOTE=Loffy;497571]I’m level 10 in League of Legends now, a game I just recently started playing as a pastime, and I have felt kinda absent from Xt/DB, and I think it id due to a lack of new maps here. I need to come back. I am yerning for the fun, creative SD maps and gameplay… pliz.
:stroggtapir:[/QUOTE]

Try Dota 2, better than LoL imo (And I’ve played LoL for almost 3 years …)

But yeah, maps maps maps.

(spookify) #9

[QUOTE=RasteRayzeR;497573]Try Dota 2, better than LoL imo (And I’ve played LoL for almost 3 years …)

But yeah, maps maps maps.[/QUOTE]

Both games are the devil!!!

They ruin relationships!

However if you are single go for it haha!

Also I found it much more fun to feed in both games! You can quit whenever and are limited to the 30 minute game haha!

(MrFunkyFunk) #10

Loffy.
I’m disappointed.

Hey, any plan to change the testing focus this week? (eg: rotate existing maps or modes).
Thanks

(slanir) #11

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;497578]
Hey, any plan to change the testing focus this week? (eg: rotate existing maps or modes).
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Please do! I really want to test the latest version of whitechapel, I haven’t had the time to do it yet.

Make it happen badman! :tongue:

(Snotling) #12

Haha. Cold shower. :slight_smile:

(badman) #13

Maintenance complete!

(RasteRayzeR) #14

Great ! Two more hours of work and then I can play :smiley:

(prophett) #15

When is the next patch?

(acutepuppy) #16

I’m level 26 in League now…