Lagggz

(Khamul) #1

Why is villa still lagging ? :rolleyes:

(Rex) #2

Is that a suggestion for the quiz?

(Khamul) #3

Lol i didnt think about it , but why not . Maybe someone will find solution !

(Chronicler) #4

I get very little lag (if any) on the TAW EU public server. Though I might be biased.

(Dthy) #5

Aardvark was the best for no lag for me. No idea if it exists anymore.

(Snotling) #6

Not biased at all, TAW servers are indeed really good. I had no lag during a 32 ppl game on TAW’s while Villa’s usually lags with its 24 slots. The issue may come from the server provider if it’s an old machine running it. Also, with the number of high pinged players joining on Villa, it doesn’t help.

Anyway, Stupidoz public server is also available if you want to try something else. Thought I might be biased. :wink:

(CaliberWorkz) #7

Aardvark was the best for no lag for me. No idea if it exists anymore.

I am with deathy here, Aardvark was the best server in QW i’ve seen a while…

Anyway, Stupidoz public server is also available if you want to try something else. Thought I might be biased. :wink:

Here’s a list of EU servers which are less “Laggy” IMO, sadly everyone prefers lagging on villa (:confused:)

-The Group Thing Gather

• [STU]pidoz Last Waltz
    -TAW|Artists of the Battlefield|EU Abundance vanilla public

(cloudhalo) #8

why cant villa admins host their server on a dedicated one, I mean it will lagg ALOT less as well as give this game the respect it deserves in it’s final hours. Ive also noticed in the mornings the server is good no matter how many players is on it and then after a few hours its gets really ****ty on the hit reg side. Would a dedicated server solve the issue or lessen the lag if they do decide to get one?