What other games do you guys play?

(robotman5) #1

i am currently playing inFAMOUS second son and Knack on the PS4 and BRINK on PC.

what about you guys/girls:rolleyes:

(stealth6) #2

Path of Exile & Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

(Mustang) #3

Really good thread, I’m always interested to know what good games I might be missing out on.

Sadly I’m only playing Extraction at the moment.

(Dthy) #4

League of Legends, The Binding of Isaac (Can’t wait for Rebirth)

(.FROST.) #5

PS3
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (with a fighting stick. my absolute main game atm)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (one of the best and most complete fighting games out there, but very hard to get into)

Nino Kuni (an absolute beautiful JRPG, in the style of those famous Ghibli Animes. I bought it, to play it together with my daughter, but most of the time I play it for myself)

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (the most fun arcade racer I’ve ever played and it’s chock-full with content. I absolutely love that game)

Strider (2 1/2D Jump’n’Run from Double Helix)

PC
I still have a ton of PC games on my HDD, but I almost completely abandoned the PC as a gaming platform. The main reason for that is, that it has gotten kinda difficult for me to play fast paced 3D games, like FPS. Even games with which I had no problems in the past make me feel kinda dizzy now. But since I just need to play at least one competetive videogame I switched over to the fighting game genre; but hell those games are unforgiving in multiplayer.*

*Street Fighter IV AE is the hardest and most frustrating MP experience I’ve EVER had. I’ve already put so much time in that game, but I still get destroyed from people that are playing this game since vanilla, back in 2009. But I won’t give up, that game is just too awesome.

(tokamak) #6

I’m sorry about violating the NDA but the ETQW2 closed alpha has really neat graphics:

(Kl3ppy) #7

I’m currently playing Settlers: The next Generation :smiley:

And of course some Titanfall. Also from time to time some Battlefield 4 :slight_smile:

(Rex) #8

Beside Xt I only really play CS:GO sometimes.

(Nail) #9

Settlers III
Stronghold Crusaders

(iwound) #10

Trials Fusion on PS4. Loving the in built editor.

(retsy) #11

Titanfall, Extraction, Left 4 Dead 2, ET: Quake Wars, Kingdoms of Amalur, Terraira, Loadout (have but not played yet)

(Runeforce) #12

Besides ETQW: Broken Sword 5, Southpark, Deadspace 3, Flashback (the remake), Dungeons of Dremore, Risk of Rain, Broken Age, Pinball FX2, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Minecraft, Paraneutical Activity, Wasteland, Giana Sisters, Antichamber, BIT. TRIP. Runner, FreeCol, FreeCiv, Alpha Centauri, Natural Selection 2, FEZ, Etc. etc.

(Dormamu) #13

Besides Dirty Bomb, i play Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock with my dog, he always wins :frowning:

(Snotling) #14

Battlefield 3, League of Legend, XCOM: Enemy Unknown (and Within) and sometimes Real Life but not as much as ETQW.

(Khamul) #15

Btw hes worst League of legend player i have ever seen .

(Snotling) #16

Indeed, I happen to be the only player able to teamkill on this game.

(Christophicus) #17

You clearly haven’t seen my supernatural ability to pull off crazy hooks that pull in full health ADCs on my low health team that’s trying to retreat to the base :P.

(Dthy) #18

Pffft, I go all Madlife and pull in the tanks without any backup.

(Kl3ppy) #19

Teamkills are the only true kills! :smiley:

(Snotling) #20

Yeah! On ETQW, some of my mates even used to count them as kills… :rolleyes: