Alpha/Beta testing?

(SupreMe9244) #1

Any way to be able to try this game out right now? It seems extremely fun and possibly very competitive and it is the only game that sort of has catched my eye of all the F2P games out there, just hope that this will not be Pay 2 Win.

Well, either way, I am on-board with this game!

(SupreMe9244) #2

Or if anyone has an extra key, I am very interest in this game :slight_smile: and will appreciate the help.

(RasteRayzeR) #3

I might have heard that new keys might appear in our mailboxes sooner than I expected :wink:

(SupreMe9244) #4

Well, I hope for that then :slight_smile: but what is “sooner than expected” :D?

(RasteRayzeR) #5

NDA ? haha

(SupreMe9244) #6

lol, xD damn, I need to try this very soon!

(SupreMe9244) #7

Also, I have not even signed up for the beta? because I can’t find that anywhere?

(NoCanDo) #8

I’ve waited my key for 4 months now.

(SupreMe9244) #9

lol, xD that sucks

(Bangtastic) #10

Well maybe Sd gets some contribution packs for sale going again, thats where I got my key to alpha :wink: some post crowd funding :wink:

(SupreMe9244) #11

Give me your key!!! :smiley:

(acekiller345) #12

PM me and christmas might come early supreme :penguin:

(robotman5) #13

I sent you a message ace.

(Korpblast) #14

No remainders for mere mortals like me? :C

(SupreMe9244) #15

I sent you a PM :D!

(RasteRayzeR) #16

PERKELE !!!

I tend to favor people who have patience, I will consider you as first choice when/if I get new keys :wink:

(SupreMe9244) #17

[QUOTE=RasteRayzeR;495505]PERKELE !!!

I tend to favor people who have patience, I will consider you as first choice when/if I get new keys :wink:[/QUOTE]

lol, I’ve waited extremely long, before even joining this forum as a last resort.

(RasteRayzeR) #18

that’s what happens when you get only a few keys to distribute …

(NoCanDo) #19

Haha, yep that’s pretty much my reaction whenever I check my email.

/Thanks

(kolosal98) #20

4 mounths?.. I wait about 6 of them ;-;