Hanging Up My Rep Gloves

(DarkangelUK) #1

Well I’ve been here for almost 11 years now and tried to do my best by SD, the community and myself. I admit I’ve not always been the best forum member in the world, and sometimes I can be a plain arsehole, but I’d like to think that my rep points were earned for good reason and I’ll continue to offer a sensible input regardless of my position.

That said, it’s time to hang up the rep gloves and let someone else take the reigns. I can’t always be as active on here as I’d like to be these days and I’d rather bow out on a high than drop down the ranks due to inactivity, so I’m going to close my rep down and let my posts do my talking rather than the amount of stars below my name. It’s been a fun few years at the top and everyone on there deserves their position for being fantastic forum users and dedicated fans to SD… it’s been a privilege sharing the rep table with you guys.

Keep giving rep where it’s due and remember one thing, I’m an arsehole… but I’m a nice arsehole :slight_smile:

(badman) #2

Truly the end of an era.

(Salteh) #3

Awwwwwwwwww! :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #4

Gaze upon my bright beautiful stars peasant!

(DarkangelUK) #5

Was difficult to make them out from so high up :wink:

(stealth6) #6

Disabled my rep for this reason. Never really liked the rep system it’s just an arbitrary number.

(Pytox) #7

Dare Dare :penguin:

(Kl3ppy) #8

I worked hard for my green stars, I never give them up :penguin:

(RasteRayzeR) #9

I’ve always wanted a second row of stars for the rep, right now we are capping hard :smiley:

I wanted to give you rep DarkAngel for this post, but it would go against your will haha. So I’ll show you my appreciation of your gesture by not giving you rep but a round of applause.

(DarkangelUK) #10

Hah yeah I hit 11 stars ages ago, a 2nd row would’ve been nice but now that more people are hitting 11 it just doesn’t seem ‘special’ anymore… at least I can be douche and say ‘first’ :smiley:

(Dormamu) #11

Next challenge first 1 to have 11 red stars :eek:
Reputation beyond repute is so overrated :smiley:
I will continue your work and make everyone have 11 green stars :tongue: :stroggbanana:
ps. you deserve an embroidered iron-on patch for your Dirty Bomb Founder swag, if i have the time i will make you one. :smiley:

(.Chris.) #12

Ha I just had a look and there’s two people with 5 red stars!

(.FROST.) #13

Bout time for a new DLC that also raises the level cap :wink: