Timed Moves: bug or feature?

(3Dayo) #1

Hello,
I’d like to suggest a feature. before each game starts both players should be given the option to select how long a move would last. i.e 10min per move or 1hour per move. Failure to make a move within the time limit would result in a forfeit.

I think I remember reading somewhere on these forums somebody suggesting the same thing or something similar a while back.

I’m not that good at this game, but I love this game, however there is one thing makes me abandon it for months at a time, just one thing; And that’s the fact that a game can take an indeterminate length of time for no reason other than the fact that a player may not respond for a whole day! sometimes even two.
This game has genius level players like (Strychzilla, Mitsid, Ciakgb, Coup_de_grace, Kionez, Catnadian, Sandman, Tinker, and a couple more) that can continue a game 2 days later and still trash you, but I’m willing to bet that most of us aren’t like that!

Please fix this issue. Its turning what should otherwise be a thoroughly enjoyable game into a marathon that only a few can endure.

(tinker) #2

I have no big problem with the 3-4 day timing, actually I need the time myself sometimes.
some sort of live-gaming would be nice though, for people who have time and want quick answers.

I got matched 10 times with the same person now “liong88” he gave up in the first round 10 times
damn annoying, starting 10 times again, getting matched with him 5 more times and again having to start 5 more games…

there should be some sort of penalty for people that often leave a game (e.g. half exp and coin gain for the amount of games you left or let expire)

(Beebi_Gun) #3

I have no BIG problem with the 4 days timing - only problem with that is that it is the only option; that said, the way the TS suggested would be very nice. Sometimes I just want a ‘speedrun’, however in that case, the game SHOULD NOT expire and mark it as forfeit, but rather force the player (automatically) to end their turn and send it to the other player, so their moves would be incomplete or none, depending.