Thread: New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

Re: New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

realrtcw has such texture

Из мультика что-ли текстура?

Maybe mp.pak

Странное освещение врагов. Взять вот этот момент. В комнате свет, а враг темный.

shot0000.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dialog View Post
    training camp snipers - ready
    Seems to be an interesting ideea.

On one hand, although I don't know anything about story line, Ardens (Belgium) is far from Norway. So, in the same mission Ardens, Gustav cannon and after, somehow in Norway with Norway base.

One the other hand, if you have done lab 1 and lab 2 is petty to not include in project.

Now, about map's test.
    1. Greenforest - seems to hadn't been change to much from last test. Now the documents are textured. Here would be better to have a written document. I suppose, final project will have all documents written (Zemp's journal from station, this one from greenforest and others).
    The same suggestion like other I had before in this topic: wine bottles. I found wine bottles in all maps of project (station, steinvillage, greenforest, air base and in video for escape map - apropos, this map is half taken from second map of other project of yours, Enemy castle) but no item. For diversity, because original Rtcw has (is good to use all item, enemy, furnitures, music and weapons that original game has) and because ot is a good ideea of game that give player to chose when, where and if use reserve of health.
    In greenforest map, where health is few and scattered, a wine bottle item would be a great ideea; as long player will fight with ten regular soldier in the beggining of map. After killing that 4 soldiers which guard the house, you have access to hot meal and after you will fight with 10 accurate shoters (2 near parachute, 2 spawn after parachute and 6 after fence of first perimeter). More of this, bushes doesn't help player to hide because soldiers know where comes from but obstructing payer. In this map, wine bottle are present like in other maps of this project, but not item. Them are placed in first small house, where hot meal is. Another ideea, if you want to be more challange, is to place a wine bottle in a secret area as long this map hasn't one. Like Vicpas in level 5 of Alone of war. You can try to place a secret area in house or around to it, where a soldier guard hiding from another one to drink only himself later. You can try aswell a dialogue from sodier who is in house and want to eat with the other soldiers and acuse them for theft of bottle wine item.
    For the moment, that is all about my obsesion wine bottle item.

Most Recent Awards:

Hello, Dialog. The Green Forest map is now launching without that strange error. Thanks for correcting the problem, and expect an email from me soon with detailed testing results.

RTCW SP Mapper

My website:
    http://mikebwolf.wix.com/ronboyproductions

Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp Maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

My Mod DB page

My playthroughs on Youtube

2. In both maps I noticed a problem with concrete texture.
    First time when I played greenforest wasn't. I don't know if is because of Venom mod or not.
    3. Large units in greenforest decrease dramaticly fps. First time wasn't so bad.

Hello, Dialog.
    Enemy Castle is not in your list or you renamed it?

Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    Hello, Dialog. I don't advise that you leave some maps untested, because there will most likely be many errors that need to be corrected. Please have some patience and allow all of your maps to be tested.
    Ronboy has wrigh, Dialogt. If you want that project to be almost perfect, all maps must to be tested.
    You can chose some private testers when the project is ready, like Depro 777 did with his Flying Saucers.
    Vicpas, Ronboy and russian mapers like Eugeny, Yoshik, Aidendemon, Horst I suppose to be glad to help you.
    Don't release project without sever test.

Quote Originally Posted by vicpas View Post
    Hello, Dialog.
    Enemy Castle is not in your list or you renamed it?
    this map is separate from the others

Most Recent Awards:

this map is separate from the others
    I didn't know that. I always thought that The Enemy Castle was a part of your Rtcw remake project, but I guess that I was wrong.

RTCW SP Mapper

My website:
    http://mikebwolf.wix.com/ronboyproductions

Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp Maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

My Mod DB page

My playthroughs on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    I didn't know that. I always thought that The Enemy Castle was a part of your Rtcw remake project, but I guess that I was wrong.
    There is also another castle ) map Escape + map Citadel (modification)

There is also another castle ) map Escape + map Citadel (modification)
    Did you combine it maps Escape and Citadel with parts from Enemy Castle maps?

Quote Originally Posted by melc_av View Post
    Did you combine it maps Escape and Citadel with parts from Enemy Castle maps?
    Escape - map new )
    s1.jpg s2.jpg s3.jpg s4.jpg s5.jpg s6.jpg s7.jpg s8.jpg s9.jpg s10.jpg s11.jpg s12.jpg s13.jpg s14.jpg s15.jpg
    s16.jpg s17.jpg s18.jpg

Citadel
    c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg c4.jpg c5.jpg c6.jpg
    c7.jpg c8.jpg c9.jpg
    c10.jpg c11.jpg c12.jpg
    c13.jpg c14.jpg c15.jpg
    c16.jpg
    Last edited by Dialog; 22nd Jan 2018 at 04:17.

Escape was modified and was cutted that part which was taken from second map of Enemy Castle.
    But Citadel, in fact, seems to be the second map from Enemy Castle with few changes.

Dialog, I have a curiosity mate: how was modified station?

Escape was modified and was cutted that part which was taken from second map of Enemy Castle.
    But Citadel, in fact, seems to be the second map from Enemy Castle with few changes.
    Escape new map created from scratch. No additions other map was not.

Dialog, I have a curiosity mate: how was modified station?
    Script. Soldiers outside can not kill