Player characters for the Brink GN

(.FROST.) #1

For everyone who wants his favorite Brink character(Resistance, or Sec, or both) in the Brink Graphic Novel. I need screenshots, from at least 4-6 angles. You can also post your favorite weapons together with the pics from your char; this again would spare me some time. Thanks in advance. It would be great if there would only be pics in this thread. For questions, or anything regarding the comic, please post in the “Brink Novel: is there one in the works?” thread. that’s all, thanks in advance.

(Gradis) #2

:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

(DB Genome editor) #3

I’ve got screenshots of all my Brink characters in my Steam screenshots, have a look and let me know if you’re interested in any of these. I’ll be happy to provide additional screenshots with different angles, etc…

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960594191/screenshots/?appid=22350&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid

(.FROST.) #4

[QUOTE=Djiesse;490867]I’ve got screenshots of all my Brink characters in my Steam screenshots, have a look and let me know if you’re interested in any of these. I’ll be happy to provide additional screenshots with different angles, etc…

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960594191/screenshots/?appid=22350&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid[/QUOTE]

They are very cool; thanx man, I’ll use them as soon as possible. I like them, because they make sense and are not too ridiculous(especially important for the Sec guys). The next page, that I’ll upload (page 4) is almost done and doesn’t involve too many characters, and those that are in it were already established on page 3. But the pages 5 and 6 involve a lot of guys I haven’t yet “casted”. So your post comes just in time I’d say. I’ll pick at least 4-5 of your guys. Though if you want the whole authenticity package you’d have to tell me what your favorite weapons(+attachments) are; or just make some nice screenshots of them; that’d be the easiest way. It would also be great if you could make some screenshots from the backs and the sides and the lower parts of your chars*. (at least from their backs if you don’t have the time for their sides and their lower bodies)

Thanx in advance.

*Those are the guys I’d like to pick at first. The other guys are cool too, but I only need Sec guys for the next 2 pages. After that you’ll also see most of your Resistance characters.

The Fu Manchu
The Slick
The Bear
The Bleached
The Samurai

PS: Another guy like you and I can almost close this thread :smiley:

(robotman5) #5

a Graphic novel for BRINK sounds pretty cool dude.