Competitive

(frankopeti) #1

most versatile mercs for mm,
I was just wandering what mercs to use to get a little advantage over my usual bit@h squad( kira,aura,proxy) I love fast mercs but the hp is a pain.
Any thoughts?
Ty

Replace proxy with Bush or Fletcher and you are golden.

(Bestfinlandball) #3

As a medic sawbonez in used the most because he is great all rounder

(Rewolf) #4

Most versatile mercs in comp are (imo): Skyhammer, Fragger, Sawbonez, Bushwacker and Nader (in that order)

(frankopeti) #5

And what about red eye?

(sentimentalDime) #6

He’s good if you know how to use him, if not, don’t bother.

(Jostabeere) #7

Bushwhacker, Sawbonez and Skyhammer. You have all what you need for every situation.
Solid combo without any gimmicks that require certain situations.

(frankopeti) #8

Hey I made up my mind will put fragger kira and redeye I do most of the killing on the team, I do play with premades so I let them deal with the rest

(frankopeti) #9

null
Which gun the best for redeye?

(SpinnerzNQ) #10

[quote=“Jostabeere;130243”]Bushwhacker, Sawbonez and Skyhammer. You have all what you need for every situation.
Solid combo without any gimmicks that require certain situations.[/quote]

I’d personally switch out Skyhammer with Stoker on non-EV maps. Stoker is way more versatile for other situations and he can still use the M4A1 so it’s not like it is a weapons choice. But that’s just my opinion. I’ve never been on a true comp team, but I figure I would be a medic if I was. I’m good at stopping people from dying, but not stopping them from staying alive.

(watsyurdeal) #11

The best squad to have imo is Sawbonez, Fragger/Skyhammer, Bushwacka.

Choose Skyhammer for the more open maps where his airstrike can do work, for indoor maps like Underground, go with Fragger.

(Jostabeere) #12

[quote=“SpinnerzNQ;130251”][quote=“Jostabeere;130243”]Bushwhacker, Sawbonez and Skyhammer. You have all what you need for every situation.
Solid combo without any gimmicks that require certain situations.[/quote]

I’d personally switch out Skyhammer with Stoker on non-EV maps. Stoker is way more versatile for other situations and he can still use the M4A1 so it’s not like it is a weapons choice. But that’s just my opinion. I’ve never been on a true comp team, but I figure I would be a medic if I was. I’m good at stopping people from dying, but not stopping them from staying alive.[/quote]

Can you choose mercs after a map was chosen in comp? If yes, Yup, Stoker.

(frankopeti) #13

Yeah I think u got 20 sec to swap merc before the match starts

(XavienX) #14

Only use Vassili (the only versatile Recon right now) only if you’re experienced, other wise have a Assault - Skyhammer to disable EV and spawn kill or Nader for area denying alongside with Stoker. Engies use Bushwhacker because he has a SMG for short to sort of long range. Fletcher ehhhh maybe because his range is kinda limited like Proxy. Medic, definitely Sawbonez/Phoenix because they are combat medics and can kill and heal.

(FireWorks) #15

[quote=“frankopeti;130248”]null
Which gun the best for redeye?[/quote]

PDP by far. Takes a bit to master but will destroy in skillful hands.

(frankopeti) #16

I was playing with the pdp today it’s a freaking monster, recoil is not too bad I was only spam it no scope close range