Worth Hope?

(sammi3q) #1

Is the game worth having hope for?
I was literally so happy when they announced the game, but ever since nexon took over, my hype died instantly.

Is there any way the game won’t die?

If it’s a determined death for the game can we get our money back from purchasing the founder packs?

(Scarhand) #2

Nexon has no influence on the game design. There is no reason to not have hope for the game until you try it.

(Rex) #3

It’s not even born…

(Monsterin) #4

I think Nexon might be able to do a good job if they just keep things reasonable like they seem to be talking about. They have experience so maybe they can learn from the past. I tried Combat Arms way back in the day when it was new and it wasn’t pay2win from what I seen but now all I hear is people saying it is pay2win it might be just bad kids or maybe they need something to get there money from to have legit games like this out there. I don’t think there could be a game out there more pay2win then ghost recon online go check that out n u might rethink wat pay2win is

(acekiller345) #5

[QUOTE=sammi3q;487728]Is the game worth having hope for?
I was literally so happy when they announced the game, but ever since nexon took over, my hype died instantly.

Is there any way the game won’t die?

If it’s a determined death for the game can we get our money back from purchasing the founder packs?[/QUOTE]

A) If you bought a Founders Pack, you will have access to the Closed Beta.

B) Extraction is still VERY much in development… not even close to a full release.