I want my money back please.

(Nuggie) #1

I pre-ordered Dirty Bomb by Splash Damage. Not “Pay-To-Win” Extraction by Nexon. So can I please get a refund.

This post will be deleted soon, but hopefully not as fast as my refund support request (2.5 min).

(Paul) #2

This must be one of the most constructive post since a while.

(Seanza) #3

You pre-ordered a free-to-play game. From who?

(Nuggie) #4

Seanza, this game was not Pay to Win (aka Free To Play) when it all started. Seeing you been around for some time you should know this.

“Pledge” might be a better word than “pre-order”, but I think you know what I mean.

Then again I dont care anymore. Game is off the radar for everyone I know. It died the PtW death as Nexon took over and will fade into memory before years end.

(senilityiscool2) #5

If they are passing money out, I will take my $240 USD back as well. Founders pack? Not seeing any benefit to giving people money and then not getting what was advertised.

(Ruben0s) #6

They offered a refund when nexon took over, but that was months ago. I don’t know if it still counts.

I also bought something that was not advertised… but well I didn’t ask for a refund simply because I enjoyed wolfenstein for such a long time. But there were quite a few people that did get a refund.

(Nuggie) #7

Yeah, I read that too, I kinda missed that window, so I’m out of luck I guess. No matter, as stated before. I’ll just put Splash Damage to my “Never Again” folder together with EA and the rest.

(Nail) #8

I’ve seen no indication game will be pay to win, it was always going to have micro-transactions as that’s how free to play works
just as advertised

why didn’t you post in the closed forums ? are you just being a dick or a whiny bitch

(acekiller345) #9

Have you even played Extraction at all or payed attention to the news posts? SD has said multiple times that it will NOT be pay to win. While they havent announced what they will sell yet, a good guess would be cosmetic items. Do some research before you whine and complain.

(Scarhand) #10

Are you seriously judging a company on an un-finished game? Completely illogical.

And it isn’t P2W nor can you “pre-order” it.

(INF3RN0) #11

There is no plans for the game to be pay2win… there’s plenty of free2play games that are not pay2win. The whole OP is a bit ignorant to say the least.

(badman) #12

The Nexon partnership hasn’t changed Extraction’s business model - we’ve always said that we’re against pay-to-win and will never intentionally let it creep into the game, and this is still true today.

The reason for teaming up with Nexon is actually a fairly simple one: Extraction is our first free-to-play game for the PC, and to ensure that it becomes a success, we partnered with Nexon, one of the most experienced F2P operators out there, to take advantage of their experience, knowledge, and vast existing infrastructure around the world.

Splash Damage still has complete creative control over Extraction, including the monetisation strategy, while Nexon focuses purely on operating the game. We genuinely think this approach is what’s best for Extraction.

Both our companies have publicly committed to the game not being pay-to-win. In fact, Nexon’s CEO is a huge fan of our previous titles and has said time and again (including on the Closed Alpha forums right after the partnership announcement) that pay-to-win is completely the wrong approach for Extraction.

Hope this clears things up!

(Monsterin) #13

Where can I buy packs? To gain access to the beta/alpha

(Scarhand) #14

The window to purchase Alpha access has been closed. To get into the beta search this forum for key giveaways.

(utopiate) #15

hmm, so I just thought I would reinstall to see how things were coming along after months. I was never told about these changes despite paying for ‘founders club’. Maybe an email would have been nice. I am not keen on microtransactions and don’t think I would have ever supported the game’s development had I known. This was the 1st time I’ve ever paid anything before a game was released but I think it will be the last. I hate the way the games industry is going, steam is choc full of this ‘early access’ bs. Games are released in an awful state. Maybe its time to stop gaming altoghether.

(Seanza) #16

www.evaczone.com do regular key giveaways.

(acekiller345) #17

If you arent going to bother reading the Alpha or Beta forums, or periodically checking SD’s website for new blogs, of course you wont know whats going on. SD called this a “Alpha” for a reason when you bought the package. Most people know “Alpha” means a very incomplete game that is still in development. If you wanted the full game, maybe you should have waited for the free release or done some more research before you threw down money on this?

(Nail) #18

haz another star

(acekiller345) #19

:smiley:

10char

(estorado) #20

Hi,

I didn´t get the message to get a refund. Is it still possible to get my money back?
There are a lot of things, where I can´t agree with.

best regards