Dreadful interface banner

(Coup_de_grace) #1

The Image is pretty much self explanatory, the <controls, latest news, discussion forums, support> banner is obstructing the view of the <back> and <go> controls. I used to be able to fullscreen then return to window mode to remove banner, but today Rad soldiers window has no fullscreen arrow on the right top screen. I am running on a Mac with Chrome. I have not updated anything and the game was running normally yesterday.

(Armedmanus) #2

Yup, I’ve had the same issues running on this on my mac.
Going full screen just makes everything look out of wack for some reason…

(g00n) #3

Just updated computer my mac I cant use esc and F11. clicking the right top to fullscreen does landscape view stretched with massive black vacant half screen and that stupid banner that should either pop up when you touch bottom edge with mouse or use main top and drop down menu (love the sound though)

(Jerry-Rigs) #4

I still crack myself up :smiley:

(badman) #5

[QUOTE=Coup_de_grace;487224]

The Image is pretty much self explanatory, the <controls, latest news, discussion forums, support> banner is obstructing the view of the <back> and <go> controls. I used to be able to fullscreen then return to window mode to remove banner, but today Rad soldiers window has no fullscreen arrow on the right top screen. I am running on a Mac with Chrome. I have not updated anything and the game was running normally yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Reinstalling the game will fix this.

For some reason Chrome neglects to update the one file that drives the window dimensions. One would think that one would be high up the list.

(Coup_de_grace) #6

Reinstalling did indeed fix this, but this current version on the other hand hangs a lot on map loading screen. While it hangs it also takes up a huge amount of RAM, if i happen to be hearing songs or watching a film it will stutter from the resource pool being drained. I realize, if the loading circle revolves and “micro-stops” and revolves back again, 99% of the time the map will be able to load. But if it revolves smoothly, it will just keep revolving and fail to load map, eventually the revolving stop just hanging and freezing the whole game up.

If you could look into in too it would be a great help.

(g00n) #7

Im reinstalling second time, after few times opening the problem occurs again.
Banner info still best up near the apple logo as drop down menu rather than slapped on actual RAD window layout.

Also game just dosnt load or finish move

(g00n) #8

Im finding I have to keep mouse button moving till it activates toggle slide bar so you can get to the tick buttons under banner. Most times I have to quit and start

sent in request form

(Coup_de_grace) #9

[QUOTE=g00n;488033]Im reinstalling second time, after few times opening the problem occurs again.
Banner info still best up near the apple logo as drop down menu rather than slapped on actual RAD window layout.

Also game just dosnt load or finish move[/QUOTE]

Technically the interface is still in obstruction, but now I find that I can both window-fullscreen from the setting tab at main screen which clears the banner obstructing view.