Information in between patches

(chippy) #1

Would it be possible for SD and Nexon to release some sort of information about what’s going on behind the scenes in between patches?

If more information was available I believe some of the repetitive threads, complaints and suggestions would stop or at the very least stir up some new topics.

I’m aware that you can’t go on and give us a 3 page essay on what you have been up to the last two weeks but shouldn’t something like a biweekly post with a few sentences be possible?

“We’ve been looking into X, will see how it goes. Random idea popped up, how would you feel about Y. Should be coming a new patch witing Z weeks.”

Kind of like what you boys are doing in the bugs forum. If a bug is fixed you let us know or at least confirm that you know about it.

Just something to really show that stuff is actually happening. We all know there are things happening and going on, but the lack of updates doesn’t really tell us that much.

(zeroooo) #2

[QUOTE=chippy;487127]Would it be possible for SD and Nexon to release some sort of information about what’s going on behind the scenes in between patches?

If more information was available I believe some of the repetitive threads, complaints and suggestions would stop or at the very least stir up some new topics.

I’m aware that you can’t go on and give us a 3 page essay on what you have been up to the last two weeks but shouldn’t something like a biweekly post with a few sentences be possible?

“We’ve been looking into X, will see how it goes. Random idea popped up, how would you feel about Y. Should be coming a new patch witing Z weeks.”

Kind of like what you boys are doing in the bugs forum. If a bug is fixed you let us know or at least confirm that you know about it.

Just something to really show that stuff is actually happening. We all know there are things happening and going on, but the lack of updates doesn’t really tell us that much.[/QUOTE]

nothing is going on,

they are doing another balancing patch now and thats it :stuck_out_tongue:

(spookify) #3

[QUOTE=zeroooo;487128]nothing is going on,

they are doing another balancing patch now and thats it :P[/QUOTE]

You mean another unbalance patch…

zing! haha!

(rookie1) #4

The usual xt patch release drama:
day one patch :Oh nice ! bla bla
day two patch : wtf is diz blabla

:tongue:

(Pytox) #5

where are the update videos? :frowning:

also tshirts :stroggtapir:

(Nail) #6

is the new tea room big enough ?

(RasteRayzeR) #7

[QUOTE=zeroooo;487128]nothing is going on,

they are doing another balancing patch now and thats it :P[/QUOTE]

Really ? That’s what you think they do @SD : “nothing” ? I suggest your reconsider since it is not because no update is coming that they are not working on the game… LOL

@ Chippy : that’s a good idea IMO, and it does not need to be more than an update post on the forum (doesn’t take as much time as doing a video). Most of all this would shut all the useless chatter up.

(Humate) #8

Random idea popped up, how would you feel about Y

I’ll admit ive been a bit closed minded when they have opted to do this. :frowning:

Nonetheless would be nice to see more of this.