Beta Keys for US-West

(Prettz) #1

I have 3 keys to give out to verifiable us west coast residents.

Must be interested in providing ongoing feedback for Xt.

(Senslz) #2

Ill take one off of you, I can do whatever you need.

(Islands) #3

I would really like one key, I applied back in September and got an email saying that the Closed Beta was moved to the 15th of October and couldt have a chance to play it.

Would really like to have a key if possible, ill be on and give out constant feedback. Thanks man! God bless!

(acekiller345) #4

[QUOTE=Prettz;486956]I have 3 keys to give out to verifiable us west coast residents.

Must be interested in providing ongoing feedback for Xt.[/QUOTE]

Sure its smart to give out keys right now? Considering Xts… “position”?

(Prettz) #5

To anyone interested in a key contact me on Steam, my account name is “PrettzL”.
Prepare to answer an array of questions to verify your physical location.

I beg your pardon?

(acekiller345) #6

[QUOTE=Prettz;487042]To anyone interested in a key contact me on Steam, my account name is “PrettzL”.
Prepare to answer an array of questions to verify your physical location.

I beg your pardon?[/QUOTE]

I’ll PM you

(Kaetsu) #7

I’d like a key please. I’ll give you as much feedback as you need! :slight_smile:

(Monsterin) #8

Yo I’m on the west coast and would really be interested in a beta key I like giving my thoughts on stuff haha …if they’re still up for grabs that is, I doubt it tho but i can hope :slight_smile:

(DarkangelUK) #9

I’m also curious what ‘position’ it’s in where it wouldn’t benefit from more west coast US players…

(Darksider) #10

If you still have a key, I am interested, I am in Los Angeles to be exact.

(olipops) #11

I live in the san franciso bay area of california, thats about as far west as you can go :). I spend atleast 10+ hours a day gaming, give me a key and ill give you all the feedback you need. :slight_smile:

(StereopwnZ) #12

I am also interested in a beta key to give feedback and support to the game.