Any new locations ? London.. Rio...??

(hegemonia) #1

To tell the truth i finished the whole game (all episodes) playing the game with my friends.

Need more locations or challenges.

Hope to see more locations to play…

I love this game :slight_smile:

(tinker) #2

can totally understand you. been playing since canada launch - still love the game though
some awesome ideas:
buy yourself ~45 keys (come in x3 bundles for ~1$) and try to get the highscore for every single mission. for that 15$ you probably get 1-2 characters, 5-15 outfits and rest weapons, all in all more than if you buy rad bux for 15$ and buy it yourself [outfits make the most here, but some weapons are also quite expensive] - if you need plenty characters you shouldnt do that …
and in order to get highscore on all maps you gonna have to test out different methods, setups and use different weapons.

try out crazy setups on public. try to win to 20 people in a row with a setup, people usually believe to be cruel (e.g. 2x tim taschman) [public but always random map]
start a tournament on your own - and play in it

the problem with constant new maps
the game will eventually stop loading on older devices when loading that page … we already have 14 maps. i think 1-3 maps in a year is good enough…

the challenges could be pushed though , random challenges, new challenge-packs every month, daily challenge
or a like … 1 hour cooldown to create a challenge of differnet kinds … e.g. 5 different kinds, each with 1-2h delay - mirror match, only medics, commander only and so on… would be quite awesome i think

that’s my opinion so far :slight_smile: