Please switch to the Nexon Forum, even if it hurts

(k0k0nat) #1

Its kinda said that this forum is more active than the nexon one. ( I know its bad, nexon sucks, they want our money, blablabla )

But staying on the alpha-forum + dont share the opinions with new players from the beta is not really helpfull.

(not trolling)

Have a great new years eve.

(Mustang) #2

Marks all posts as read and logout every hour = Unusable

If it was bad then fine, but unusable is what is says on the tin.

(shaftz0r) #3

the conversation here is far more productive than answering questions from new players on that forum, not to mention that i still have type my email out every single time i log in, and it boots me out whenever i close the page, i personally cant be bothered

(attack) #4

i personaly write my haevy critic only in this forum , because it could otherwise hurt xt.

(Mustang) #5

On a side note, once the Nexon forums are useable then I’m all for locking this section and jumping ship.

(tokamak) #6

Yeah, letting an external company be in charge of the forums worked out fine for ETQW so I don’t see why not.

(Nail) #7

I’d rather not, they’re poorly done and mostly neglected. Nexon has no one on staff that can answer questions about the game and questions they can answer, they don’t. It’s nice that there’s a top button and the last post button works, but those are default settings for vBulletin

(prophett) #8

I’ve had a ticket in there since the 18th of December with no reply.

I’ll be doing 95% of my posting here :confused:

(Humate) #9

I’m kinda done being a test rat, but willing to post feedback (on proposed ideas) in the vip forum.

(light_sh4v0r) #10

In all fairness you did sign up to be a test rat so you can’t blame anyone for that, although I agree I didn’t expect to become a test rat for another company’s forum.

(Humate) #11

True, but I’m not blaming anyone - thats your own projection :slight_smile:

(spookify) #12

Nexus is TRASH
sdfsd

(Kl3ppy) #13

I went to the nexon forum and found this:

http://forums.nexon.net/showthread.php?1049300-Selling-of-Beta-Keys&p=8884744#post8884744

Seriously? You will open the game in the current stage?

(stealth6) #14

(shaftz0r) #15

im sure nexon is pushing for open beta, but it wouldnt make any sense to do so without any sort of in game currency or anything else for that matter, i seriuosly doubt he meant “soon” in the classic sense. more likely a foot in the mouth moment

(shaftz0r) #16

this was posted in the thread right below it

Ruin3d
Hey guys,

As many of you identified the game is still a little rough around the edges for mass public consumption. We want to release a few more major patches while still under NDA and make sure everything looks and plays great before we start opening up the floodgates for new content.

There is a plan for a lot more content both publisher and user generated but we are waiting until the right point in game development where that positive momentum leads to new players joining and staying in the game.

Bear with us, you’re the elite few who get to brave the badlands of early beta :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #17

So basically he is saying they will open the beta up and in the very next moment he says they wont?

(shaftz0r) #18

hes a “communications director” aka a complete nobody that gets told what to tell people. just another reason why i dont even bother with those forums

(spookify) #19

Open it up maybe USA players will fill USA servers!

Open It Up.

Give us our cool founders guns yeah!! And T-Shirts! Yeah!

(Humate) #20

Its a mature way of saying - dont leave, while we do other ****.