[3 BETA KEY GIVEAWAY] Dem Rusty Key

(solacin) #1

So, I have these three keys just sitting here in my e-mail, and no one to give them to in real life. :eek:
Despite only having been in my inbox for a day, they look rather rusty, so I’m gonna give them away!
What better place than SplashDamage?

So, who needs a key?
And I do say need, because it’s rather tasty in-game, and ‘want’ just doesn’t suffice.

I have a few requirements though, I hope you understand.
Extraction needs players that will actually HELP with the Beta to make the game better!
Unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to get on lately because of PC problems, but c’est la vie.
So, here’s the requirements I have:

1. You can’t have already received a key.
  2. If you receive a key after getting one from me, give it to someone else you greedy Grinches you!
  3. Try to be active in the Beta process and post feedbacks reguarly on the Nexon Extraction forums.

That’s not too hard right? So instead of me babbling on and on, fill this out and good luck and happy holidays!

1. How active do you expect to be?
  2. How did you hear about Extraction?
  3. Have you received a key?
  4. Do you have friends that are already in Extraction Beta?
  5. If you happen to receive another Beta Key, do you promise to pass it on to another person?

Good luck to all!

(deeps) #2
  1. 3-4 hour in day
  2. from my friends
  3. not yet received a key
  4. I do not have friends who play it
  5. in the future if I get a beta key is that it promises to give someone :slight_smile:

(ragnak) #3
  1. 10-20 hours a week.

2. Dont remember, probably from splash damage forum

3. Nope.

4. Nope.

5. Yes, as i have no use for more then 1 key.

(RT1) #4
  1. I was one of the first players to play Brink PC and was one of the last players to quit. In other words, at least a couple hours per day.
  2. Through sheer luck; I’m on a bit of an FPS withdrawl and I Googled “best fps 2013” and came up with a list that included Dirty Bomb/Extraction. Only found out about it yesterday.
  3. I haven’t received a key yet.
  4. No friends in Beta to my knowledge.
  5. Deal.
  • RT!

(needforWeed) #5
  1. I play 20 - 40 h/week
  2. I’m a Quake Wars veteran
  3. No luck
  4. I have friends who are interested but no keys.
  5. Sure.

Merry Christmas

(Boycie) #6
  1. How active do you expect to be? Very.
  2. How did you hear about Extraction? Splashdamage website
  3. Have you received a key? No
  4. Do you have friends that are already in Extraction Beta? No
  5. If you happen to receive another Beta Key, do you promise to pass it on to another person? Ofcourse

(Scarhand) #7

1) How active do you expect to be?
Even more than I used to be in ET. Helping to improve the game is all about activity. It’s more than just playing and seeing if it is fun, but also about trying everything and making sure there is balance and no bugs, and that takes a lot of activity.

2) How did you hear about Extraction?
Probably trackbase, which I visit for ET stuff.

3) Have you received a key?
Nope

4) Do you have friends that are already in Extraction Beta?
Nope

5) If you happen to receive another Beta Key, do you promise to pass it on to another person?
Of course, I know a lot of other people and friends who are really interested in playing the game but haven’t had the chance yet.

(solacin) #8

I’ve chosen three people for the keys. I’ll send them through PM’s now (:
Have fun!