3 beta Keys give-away

(RasteRayzeR) #1

Hi folks,

As a founder I got three extra keys to give. I though it proper to deliver out here where people are motivated and willing to spend time on the game.

As you can imagine, you are many and I have only 3 keys to give, so let’s do this in a civilized manner :

Put in this thread a post with the following information (keep it short) :

1. From what games do you come form ?
  2. Why do you want to join the closed beta ?
  3. What do you imagine playing a beta game is like ?
  4. Are you more a comp or pub player (pure curiosity) ?

I’ll give a key to the three posts I believe fits most.

1 keys left to win !

(Kl3ppy) #2
  1. ETQW, BF3, CSS, Diablo 3
  2. I want to help my fav Devs to release a super game which I can play for the next years
  3. Yes, I do. played a couple of betas, also used to use beta OS (ubuntu)
  4. both :wink:

(Mirmli) #3
  1. W:ET, Cod 4 (promod-mod, so it is lay out for competitive, whitch is pretty recommended from my site), CS:GO, BF2
  2. I want to help the developers to fix bugs and give them suggestions and a constructive feedback, so they can change the game as good as possible. Also I am looking for new, cool, fps comp. games :slight_smile:
  3. I expect bugs and glitches, but also nice players, who have the same intention as me (see previous point). Also I hope to gather on TS or whatever to have fun together (that was a double-rhyme…)
  4. Both. Public is a good way to get ‘in touch’ w/ the game, but I have more fun with competitive gameplay, because you are really interacting with your team mates, which is the main reason to play comp: Having fun playin with others in a competitive background!
    Hope to see ya ingame, Mirmli (which is a weird name) :tongue:

(Boycie) #4
  1. From what games do you come form ? Still playin rtcw , cs:s , Arma 3.
  2. Why do you want to join the closed beta ? I would like to help the develpment team to make the game as balanced as possible before release.
  3. What do you imagine playing a beta game is like ? Probably not up to much with many bugs, hence why i would like to join beta to help fix some basic issues.
  4. Are you more a comp or pub player (pure curiosity) ? Mostly a pub player, but a pub player with Manners :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas

(CyanFTW) #5

recently : BF3, CS:GO, Bad Company 2, Dota 2, Hearthstone
(previously: CSS, CoD MW2)

1. Why do you want to join the closed beta ?

I’m afraid I’ve never got to play Brink and I’m really interested in it’s unoffical sequel andas I’m still interested in this unique “SD-like” team-based gameplay-experience, I would really appreciate it to get into to the closed beta.

1. What do you imagine playing a beta game is like ?

I think it’ll be frustrating at some points as well as in any other beta out there. Nevertheless, I would really like to help improving the game and making it (even) better.

1. Are you more a comp or pub player (pure curiosity) ?

Frankly, I’d say that I’m a public although I’ve been interested in the competitive FPS-scene for a while, but I’ve always been afraid of the very high lerning curve. Because of this, I really hope that Extraction can both motivate public players to enjoy the game and learn while not annoying competitive players with noobish, overpowered weapons, characters etc. .

Good luck to you guys out there btw ! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Thanks to Sandmann77 for giving away one of his spare keys to me ! As a result of this: Good luck to the new possible winners of the giveaway !

(Seanza) #6

I also got 3 extra keys. Wouldn’t have known if it wasn’t for this thread :smiley:

(Sandman77) #7

Got 3 as well, I am asking friends first but I am sure I might have at least one to give away maybe more.

(RasteRayzeR) #8

LoLz, I was surprised when I saw the email with the keys. I ll give out my three keys before Xmas, will make some people out here happy.

Get your posts going folks !

(acQu) #9
  1. Dem PC games.
  2. I want to play the game and then leave if i don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. I imagine my GPU and CPU working together to create this wonderful game called xT :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Dem both.

Can haz beta key :smiley:

No. I just thought, maybe this site can help to generate a more random selection: http://www.random.org/ To make the selection more random. I have no clue though how to create a datasheet, which can be verified by everyone …

(Boycie) #10

All these keys, yet little poor me don’t have 1

(Sandman77) #11

given away 2 keys now and 1 to friend so im all out sorry…

(Boycie) #12

200 Views and 5 people replyed that want a key,

Is my answer not good enough for u ?

(Boycie) #13

Thats the way to do just give them away there free.

(Dthy) #14

Whoever can guess my three keys can have them. GO!

(Rex) #15

phuck-u-d347hy-91ve-17-70-m3 ?

(Dthy) #16

And that’s one gone!

(MisterFebo) #17
  1. From what games do you come from?
    I come from a large amount of games. One of the main games I play and enjoy is Team Fortress 2 and I have put a lot of time into it. I have also played tons and tons of MMOs and shooters, many failing to interest me anymore.

I want to join closed beta so I can test the game for bugs and give advice. The last thing I would want is the game to be released any sort of problem and I want to help prevent this from happening, not to mention the game seems entertaining and very team-oriented.

A lot of testing on a game that isn’t nearly finished. There may be a lot of unbalances and bugs in the game, and the developers will be constantly asking for our feedback.

I’ve never really gotten into competitive TF2 yet, but I plan to sooner or later. Meaning I usually play in pubs at the moment.

(deeps) #18

1234-5678-91011 :dd

(RasteRayzeR) #19

First key is out !

Next one will go tomorrow.

(street.) #20
  1. From what games do you come from?

rtcw, et ,etqw still playing et

1. Why do you want to join the closed beta

Participated in etqw beta and would like to do the same with extraction I have been looking forward this game like most people who want a key

1. What do you imagine playing a beta game is like ?

I would imagine to polish the game for release, populate the servers in a controlled environment possible to test the echo system on a bigger scale from a personal interest looking forward to see how the class based system works, and obviously give feedback

1. Are you more a comp or pub player (pure curiosity) ?

prior to 2007 I would say more comp with et and etqw beta cup but now pub player playing et most days