The last update: Waterloo

(Paul) #1

It’s actually looking nice, but it would be nice to reintroduce the back-attack way. Through this you can attack the defenders from behind and get on balcony through what we called ‘our balcony’.

Maybe even make sure you can only go there one-way so att->>def but not def->>att.

Would like some opinions from others on this as well.

(Mustang) #2

Don’t like the attackers balcony being completely isolated, either some stairs dropping down into the main objective area, or reconnecting the two balconies would be nice.

(attack) #3

i miss the hacking part in the 2nd area ,it was rly challenging and fun.

btw the new pump position away from spawn of attackers is rly nice.finally it does sense :).

(shaftz0r) #4

being forced to split rushes was something i enjoyed about that map. it feels very… uninspired

(Kl3ppy) #5

I want to see the hack objective back again. I would prefer that one of the containers get removed and that instead of the one container the hack objective comes back in. Right now, it’s a bit bad because the 2 containers are so close, when you cleared the area once, you can plant both at the same time. If the hack objective is gone for good, maybe a bigger distance between the 2 containers (like the 2 last objectives at Refinery) would make the last stage better.

(Glottis-3D) #6

Hack objective was the most exiting thing both in attack (it was very challenging) and in defence (almost no mistakes were allowed)
+1 for Hack back!

(Seanza) #7

RIP Hack Objective

Gone but never forgotten.

(stealth6) #8

Hack objective gone? Might have to try the game again :smiley:

(Protekt1) #9

They should reintroduce half the hallway and make it opened up again like a catwalk… Then put a ladder. The hallway doesn’t need to connect both balconies… but this is just an idea and could be bad. The ladder needs to be vulnerable so that the balcony isn’t so easy to flank.

(Mustang) #10

I suggested the exact same thing, so +1.

(BomBaKlaK) #11

Maybe reintroduce the Hack but in a different place, like a dedicated room a bit further, not just over the last 2 objs to blow up.
But a step before the containers open is needed I think.

(Glottis-3D) #12

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;484919]Maybe reintroduce the Hack but in a different place, like a dedicated room a bit further, not just over the last 2 objs to blow up.
But a step before the containers open is needed I think.[/QUOTE]

2nd and 3rd objects do need to be more separated.

-containers can open with a delay (like with laser beam in etqw - 20 seconds before opendoorz)
-like BomBak said - hack object moves to a new room, where you can get only from balcony.

that sould prevent from imba hack/plant combo.

what also bugged me in hack - it was 10-15% too long to hack than it should have been imo.

(Glottis-3D) #13

2nd OBJ
the corridor that connects 2 balconies has to be back! now you cannot backrape the big balcony.

(attack) #14

more an general question:

is there a way to inform us with the mapupdates,why the changes are done and maybe give us the statistics.like death in an area…

(Protekt1) #15

[QUOTE=krokodealer;485047]2nd OBJ
the corridor that connects 2 balconies has to be back! now you cannot backrape the big balcony.[/QUOTE]

Can’t you go up the back stairs?

(Rex) #16

[QUOTE=krokodealer;485047]2nd OBJ
the corridor that connects 2 balconies has to be back! now you cannot backrape the big balcony.[/QUOTE]

You can still go up the back stairs.

(Glottis-3D) #17

No you cant! because you die before you get there! :>

i realy think 3way is better for the balcony =)

(ailmanki) #18

One way is generally a bad idea. Everything should be at least 2 ways.
One way is also called a dead end. And thats just what it is… a dead end. Although one could jump down… so its not really a dead end… but yeah.