Delayed Update

(Smooth) #1

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we’re going to be delaying the next update for another week while we continue our transition over to our new backend systems, which is taking longer than anticipated.

I personally apologies for this as I had said in a few places that the update was due this week.

This is very frustrating for all of us as we always want you playing the most recent changes to provide up-to-date feedback and Echo data but unfortunately that’s not feasible until the system reworks are complete :frowning:

Edit: Looks like we might be squeezing this patch out just before the weekend :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #2

Bah :frowning:

At least the maps remain unchanged for the cup on Sunday :slight_smile:

(Glottis-3D) #3

Good luck!

(Rex) #4

Doesn’t affect the Cup, so it’s okay. :slight_smile:

(BomBaKlaK) #5

Can we have at least some infos about the next update content ?

(stealth6) #6

If you delay it another week you can give it for Christmas!

(dirtybomber) #7

much bad. very dissapoint.

(acutepuppy) #8

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( º _ ºノ) sorry.

(RasteRayzeR) #9

Smoothta claus delivering update through the chimney, haha. I personally dont mind the delay, it s not every update that you relocate your offices :slight_smile:

(zeroooo) #10

[QUOTE=Seanza;484351]Bah :frowning:

At least the maps remain unchanged for the cup on Sunday :)[/QUOTE]

xDD all this different ways and locations on the maps like whitechapel waterloo or londonbridge, so ****ing confusing!!! :o

and all this side objectives!!! omg :o

(Ruben0s) #11

[QUOTE=Smooth;484346]Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we’re going to be delaying the next update for another week while we continue our transition over to our new backend systems, which is taking longer than anticipated.

I personally apologies for this as I had said in a few places that the update was due this week.

This is very frustrating for all of us as we always want you playing the most recent changes to provide up-to-date feedback and Echo data but unfortunately that’s not feasible until the system reworks are complete :([/QUOTE]

More balance changes make their way into Extraction today after reviewing your feedback, gameplay stats, and play-testing the game. Please try them out and to let us know what you think.

Wtf… is the patch out or what? Nexon just said on their forum that it’s out. And you just said that it’s delayed for another week. Love having multiple forums.

(Evil-Doer) #12

Hmmm…Might have to check this one out.

(DB Genome editor) #13

The patch notes are out, but it looks like the patch itself will be deployed tomorrow during the scheduled maintenance:

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?1045925-v27739-Patch-Notes&nxid=266

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?1045938-Scheduled-Maintenance-12-13-2013&nxid=266

(shaftz0r) #14

he literally just said it would be out next week

(BomBaKlaK) #15

Pfffff

1 merc and few skins in 3 or 4 month … WOUHAHHH !! Absolute Christmas depression provide by SD.

When I read this log i’m just totally depressed …
Maps is the main issue and every update maps became worst … less objectives, still useless side obj, etc …
And no new maps … not even 1 …
Let’s brake some maps ! London bridge last part was one of the funniest part, same for the chapel, and hacking in waterloo. Nice job you broke a bit more your maps ! Maybe was to complicated …

you can make a square room with 1 obj only maybe.

(Ruben0s) #16

[QUOTE=Djiesse;484410]The patch notes are out, but it looks like the patch itself will be deployed tomorrow during the scheduled maintenance:

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?1045925-v27739-Patch-Notes&nxid=266

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.php?1045938-Scheduled-Maintenance-12-13-2013&nxid=266[/QUOTE]

Would be cool if we could play it tomorrow. But I wouldn’t be surprised that nexon didn’t know about the delay because of the timezones.

But lets hope the patch will be there tomorrow.

Anyway patch notes itself miss some important stuff to keep people playing, like: new content and performance improvements.

(Toomic) #17

Just to confirm that this patch is now due to be released tomorrow 13/12/2013, as stated on the Nexon forums.

(fragon89) #18

so ***ing disappointed… AGAIN!!!..again and again and again…

(BomBaKlaK) #19

So this is not THE update your want to release next week ?

(Mustang) #20

Things weren’t working, now they are, nice work guys.