Nazi Zombies for RTCW

(system) #1

As rtcw has a co-op mod i think it would be great for a nazi zombie style map where you survive round or get to checkpoints, just an idea :smiley: greetz from me!

(ronboy) #2

This is just my opinion, but NO. I have always classified Rtcw as an “old school” game. The Nazi Zombie maps with checkpoints nonsense is just another ripoff from the Call of Duty Blackops series, which I also dislike. Again, this is just my opinion.

(.Chris.) #3

Do you ever play and enjoy anything that isn’t RTCW?

This idea sounds really good and fits in with the RTCW theme with the occult and such, the Coop mod already has checkpoints so it’s not much of a stretch to make a survival map using limited ammo and weapon resources and then add in team work based puzzles to open up doors and such before the zombies get you and that. Would be great for speed runs too.

(ronboy) #4

[QUOTE=.Chris.;483718]Do you ever play and enjoy anything that isn’t RTCW?

This idea sounds really good and fits in with the RTCW theme with the occult and such, the Coop mod already has checkpoints so it’s not much of a stretch to make a survival map using limited ammo and weapon resources and then add in team work based puzzles to open up doors and such before the zombies get you and that. Would be great for speed runs too.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I do play other games like Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Call of Duty 1, and some other fps games. Please don’t add Rtcw to the “zombie survival” trend that many new and overrated games have picked up…
Rtcw is an “old school” game, and it should stay that way.

(PyroGXPilot) #5

Too much WaW

(Eugeny) #6

//youtu.be/jAiBW-bogRA

(Nail) #7

that was so funny it was worth 2 stars