Good luck with Nexon

(ailmanki) #1

I can’t be arsed anymore with Nexon… lol.
I wish SD luck - they will need a lot of it :smiley:

Will check back from time to time, since I anway check this forum for ET.

Byes, till in a few monthes, maybe till then something has changed.

(acekiller345) #2

Nexon will always be around… that wont change.

(fzl) #3

i totally understand ailmanki…

its time for some other things…

(stealth6) #4

This weekend it’s double XP on BF4 hint hint

Add me stealth6666 :smiley:

(Finko) #5

Time for a farm in PoE :smiley:

(n4ts) #6

I must admit: I’m not so active anymore as I once was… The reason for that is the huge disappointment in Nexon on my side.
The negative rumors that were going about Nexon before the migration didn’t do me anything since I wanted to give them a chance, but after a while I became to realize that Nexon is exactly how people say they are: Out for a quick buck.
My opinion is that they are, unlike SD, not here to give us a great time and create the greatest F2P game in history. No. They are here to sell as much NX cash as possible…
Why else did the closed beta came so fast after SD announced that they would work together with Nexon in the future. Why else do they force us to look at this iFrame (forums) with links to ‘BUY NX CASH NOW!’ instead of ‘Private messages’. Why else do they take long times respond on a forum post and most of the time don’t give a satisfying answer. Why else did the server quality went down after the migration (fixed now, thank god). Why else is the CEO of Nexon called MoneyPennies on the forums?

Seriously, I’ve took the time to give Nexon a chance, but I just can’t see many positive things happening. The only positive thing I see right now, which is also the only thing I stay with this community, is that SD is working it’s ASS off to bring us the greatest game in history. Ofcourse there are some other things too… like some friends I got to know here which I like to play with and the game itself.

I’m totally not angry, I’m just so disappointed in Nexon.
For now I’ll keep an eye on the boards and ingame sometimes, still hoping things to get better.

Got one last thing to say to Nexon:
Please don’t let bad things happen to XT. I love the game.

(Brinkman) #7

(Kinjal) #8

separation by regions - GG and GL SD (asked refund 4 weeks ago)

(Ashog) #9

Agree with previous speeches :slight_smile:

Gave up on the whole reporting and posting stuff already a month ago as soon as understood Nexon ain’t gonna fix their forums anytime soon.
Well done.

(Kl3ppy) #10

[QUOTE=stealth6;483177]This weekend it’s double XP on BF4 hint hint

Add me stealth6666 :D[/QUOTE]

The stupid mexican store deal isnt working for me :frowning:

(AsKo_) #11

i have the bad feeling they gonna milk this game till the very last drop.
the quality of nexon just sucks , it was clear since the very first beginning but most of the ppl (me including) gave nexon a fair chance to proove they changed and wanna use this opportunity to fix their reputation but instead we were all proven right

(Runeforce) #12

What is the ETA on next update?

(stealth6) #13

It’s special deal on origin -40% (black friday) I think or you could try g2play.net

Gonna get level 80 this weekend. Having an awesome time.

(Glottis-3D) #14

realy sad to see so many ppl leave =(

(montheponies) #15

ok, so the nexon forums aren’t great - but really is that your main concern?

i play the game most nights and haven’t noticed a sudden shift in quality - bearing in mind it’s still beta. my routine after a new patch comes out is to play it and provide feedback. if it’s enjoyable, I’ll continue to play it (like at the moment), if not i’ll do something else until the next patch comes out.

I wouldn’t suggest posting feedback and then sitting waiting with a deep sense of entitlement for things to be changed to suit your priorities.

(Nail) #16

[QUOTE=montheponies;483246]ok, so the nexon forums aren’t great - but really is that your main concern?

i play the game most nights and haven’t noticed a sudden shift in quality - bearing in mind it’s still beta. my routine after a new patch comes out is to play it and provide feedback. if it’s enjoyable, I’ll continue to play it (like at the moment), if not i’ll do something else until the next patch comes out.

I wouldn’t suggest posting feedback and then sitting waiting with a deep sense of entitlement for things to be changed to suit your priorities.[/QUOTE]

We’re lucky , we have the Alpha forums where everything works, we get Dev feedback, answers to questions, tolerated for our rants, actual interest in peoples ideas even if they differ from dev’s original view, encouragement in experimenting with UDK, there the Beta testers, who can’t see this forum get occasional answers from Splashies, only get “yah, we had a meeting” from Nexon

We get all the info, closed betas at Nexon get none, we’re secure, they’re all “WTF” ?

(ailmanki) #17

[QUOTE=montheponies;483246]ok, so the nexon forums aren’t great - but really is that your main concern?

I wouldn’t suggest posting feedback and then sitting waiting with a deep sense of entitlement for things to be changed to suit your priorities.[/QUOTE]

Pretty simple, we have been asked to post our thoughts on Nexon forums about the game; I do not want any more to post there anything.
We have even been asked to provide feedback about their forums, besides it is very obvious what is wrong with it.You can ask a 12 year old boy, and he could tell why SD forums are better.
They are unable to tell a date when it is fixed, that is pretty much showing how inept they are.

Why do I not enjoy the game any more? Because of warping and other lag issues. Also because I already voiced my opinion very early in alpha; almost nothing of that has been done. And problems which stem from that are arising now even more. To give you one example; we have players which are extremely good, one could say they are pros. One the other hand we have new players which are so to say noobs. There is no way to distinguish them. On top of all that are performance issues, which alter the data ECHO is collecting. Still SD relies on exactly that data.

What put the nail in my coffin, was some recent discoveries I made about the UE3 engine, ways to tweak it - which I had expected to be done by SD, they are payed for that, I am not. The day I wanted to post them on Nexon, Nexon forums show me a white page; do they inform about that? Do we get any info - NO, they are just not working. And when they work again, there is no info either.
I am an admin of a Gaming Community, even I manage to inform my members better. All this made me angry, it is infuriating and it frustrates me.

I have exaggerated this, it ain’t the tip of the iceberg, it is the iceberg; although there is still more which annoys me a lot.

(Protekt1) #18

It is well known that UE3 can be tweaked for performance and many many people have provided their config files to increase performance to above acceptable levels while SD works on optimizing the game on their end…

Optimization really isn’t priority to the later end of game development.

(shaftz0r) #19

[QUOTE=Protekt1;483261]It is well known that UE3 can be tweaked for performance and many many people have provided their config files to increase performance to above acceptable levels while SD works on optimizing the game on their end…

Optimization really isn’t priority to the later end of game development.[/QUOTE]

and this is the root of one of the issues. giving out keys to an alpha/beta brings in a much different kind of person than buying into it. people are just playing the game, and forget that it isnt anywhere near an finished product, as such, their opinions come across as whiny ectect.

I suggest having a development process post somewhere stickied

also nexon is pretty ****ing terrible. every admin ive had contact with in game is a complete and total noob, their forum hurts my brain at every turn, and their admins replies are downright disrespectful to my intelligence as an internet denizen

(n4ts) #20

They’re not only noob, they’re also NOT dedicated to the game at all. And that is what hurts me the most.