Cheater already or bug ?

(BomBaKlaK) #1

A guy shooting trought wall not an invisible bug !!!
That’s for me clearly a hack if that’s a bug it might be checked in a hurry !

the random name of the guy : MacabrePuzzle

He just kill 5 guys (full team) in 2 min 5 times in a row from spawn to spawn through 5 or 6 walls …

All the people on the server can confirm this, and that’s not the invisible bug. he kill ppl kind of automatically all around him through the entire map …

(Smooth) #2

Can you give me the server name and time?

Will make it easier to track a demo/stats :slight_smile:

(Napoleon.Solo) #3

it was on an 8v8 EU M Stopwatch server, occurred at noon AST Nov, 22. His name was MacabrePuzzle and he admitted to it while playing. He also dropped his Youtube name (PwNiNg09) and unknowncheats username (HOOAH07) so that people could see his handiwork in other games.

(Glottis-3D) #4

to late :slight_smile:

(Ruben0s) #5

//youtu.be/SvQxx3YsTeM

lool

(BomBaKlaK) #6

OK so i’m not the only one !
First anti cheat test … Failed !

(spookify) #7

Already huh… Great…

(Smooth) #8

Yep, obviously cheating :oppressor:

(Anti) #9

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;482653]OK so i’m not the only one !
First anti cheat test … Failed ![/QUOTE]

Right now it’s just in monitoring mode, rather than fully active, whilst some bugs get fixed. That means it will track cheaters but not immediately kick them.

We do have a reasonable amount of evidence of this guy cheating this evening though, just from Echo alone, and we’ll be looking into it further.

(Dragonji) #10

I think experienced cheat coders can only help making AC better by providing feedback to the devs. Of course, in case he want to help, not to just pwn other players in testing stage.

(BomBaKlaK) #11

[QUOTE=Anti;482662]Right now it’s just in monitoring mode, rather than fully active, whilst some bugs get fixed. That means it will track cheaters but not immediately kick them.

We do have a reasonable amount of evidence of this guy cheating this evening though, just from Echo alone, and we’ll be looking into it further.[/QUOTE]

Hope this will help for the futur !

(Anti) #12

For those that are interested, here is some of what Echo spotted him doing.

(Kl3ppy) #13

I always thought that hacks/cheats dont work like this one. I always thought that walls are there for bots. How is he able to bypass “solid” structures?

(Seanza) #14

Is his account now inactive?

(BomBaKlaK) #15

[QUOTE=Anti;482672]For those that are interested, here is some of what Echo spotted him doing.

[/QUOTE]

Nice tool !
Did you ban him ?

(Paul) #16

[QUOTE=Anti;482672]For those that are interested, here is some of what Echo spotted him doing.

[/QUOTE]

That is some pretty powerfull sick mastermind piece of engineering!

(rookie1) #17

[/QUOTE]

interesting …freaking long shots at some places :eek:

(prophett) #18

He must have turned it up over night. Yesterday he was average at best (mid - mid/high).

Good riddance!

(BomBaKlaK) #19

Sometimes from spawn to spawn, and 1 hit kill … Look like the “massive kill” hack found in BF3 at the beginning.

(Anti) #20

Not sure the ban has gone through yet, the Nexon admins were sorting it all out as I left the office though.