Support for some countries

(AssassinMNE) #1

Hello everyone,
I’ve sent a PM to badman few days ago, but it seems he haven’t seen my message. Here is the thing:
I’ve got a invitation code for the Closed Beta for Extraction and when I tried to get it, it said Unsupported Region. Bellow that, there is a list of countries what are suported, and I saw that all neighbouring countries what are next to Montenegro have support (Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania)

Is there any chance to fix this, as I want to try the game really badly, It looks awesome and fun to play :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time,
Regards, Nikola.

(Mustang) #2

I find it rather odd that Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Macedonia, Monaco, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey and Vatican City are all allowed to play but Kosovo and Montenegro aren’t, hopefully this is just an omission.

(AssassinMNE) #3

Thanks for the reply.
I hope so too. Well Kosovo, hmm… Haven’t even seen it anywhere in games yet, even it’s really near Montenegro haha.
In most cases, if Serbia has support, then also has Montenegro and Kosovo both (Before the year of 2006. Serbia and Montenegro were 1 country, EX-YU)

It is kind off strange that all those countries have support, but MNE don’t have. As you said, hopefully this is just an omission.
But also, I don’t see any admin of the forum replying to my post, I’ve send a PM to badman nearly a week ago.
Well I know that they are hard-working on the game, but taking 5mins to check the forum is possible to do.

I just have a wish to try the game, it’s in Closed Beta and then it will take a while to the full release… So I would love an admin responding on this as soon as possible :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #4

I guess it doesn’t work if you select Serbia?

(If that doesn’t hurt your patriotic pride)

(AssassinMNE) #5

Well, first I’ve got to get the key trough my mail. When I click on the link what guides to the key and when it opens the link in the new tab, it says Unsupported region. So I can’t swich or select some other country to claim the key and dowload the game…

And meh. Still no answer from anybody else except from you…

(Tankey) #6

I’m bumping this because I’d like to hear an official response of developers about this, honestly.

(AssassinMNE) #7

Thank you :slight_smile:

(badman) #8

Sorry about the delayed reply - didn’t see this thread until today.

This was an oversight on our part and should now be fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience and do let us know if you run into any other issues getting your account migrated across.

(AssassinMNE) #9

Ohh, finally :slight_smile: Thanks badman.
Now the problem is that when I start the game, it takes some time to load. After that it gives me an error message saying:
Extraction has stopped working (No detailed error message)
What could be the problem now ? :confused:

I think that my PC is able to run the game, here are the specifications:
CPU: Intel E5300 @ 2.60GHz
GPU: XFX Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 512
Memory: 4GB RAM

(Kl3ppy) #10

Pls ask in the beta forums:
http://forums.nexon.net/extraction/

(AssassinMNE) #11

I guess Nexon is kind of messed up… That’s what I get after logging in :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome
You are unable to view this page.

(Mustang) #12

Wait a while, or to speed it up make a request here: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/38553-Cant-see-Extraction-beta-forum