Known Issue: All Text is Pink

(badman) #1

The latest Chrome release is causing all text in RAD Soldiers to be rendered as pink squares. Suffice to say, this is unintended behaviour, and we’re working on a fix.

We’ll be pushing that out as soon as it’s ready. Until then, please forgive the unintended assault on your eyeballs.

(badman) #2

This is now fixed! Chrome should install the latest update automatically, which’ll get rid of the pesky pinkness.

(steeeevvee) #3

Cooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll… Yeah… Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Its over. Good bye pinky pinky.

Many Thanks to the Dev Team. You are awesome…

(dillydyl) #4

Sorry, but it’s still not working!, the pink rectangles are still there D: help plz

(dillydyl) #5

still doesn’t work! dont know what to do. help!!!

(Bilhelm) #6

i’m a new player, i downloaded the game and i have the pink squares, read the forum and saw that was fixed but thats a lie, i dont know when is going to be fixed, thank you

(tinker) #7

it got fixed for like >80-90% of the players
whoever still has problems - the problem probably lies in either your pc (hardware) or your updates on chrome and/or other programms (software)
if you checked everything, you might just want to send a report ticket (open the game on chrome, it’s beside “youtube”-button [not the [f] ] )
or on the web — google -> warchest -> support -> submit a request
and write down the important information of your pc (hardware) and the version of your chrome. if any information is missing, they will ask you for it. if they find the problem, they will tell you.
may take several hours up to a weak (they’ve got a lot to do)
it, took ~2days for my request.

(badman) #8

Are you running the release channel for Chrome? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game just to make sure it’s the latest version?

(Legoman8181) #9

Hi, ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the text is still pink, any help?

(tinker) #10

any information about your device and the version of your chrome could help to help you
a screenshot would also be good
and sending this in a support ticket on warchest.com will give you the best chances of getting the best possible help.

with friendly regards
tinker

(Jerry-Rigs) #11

Is this topic still worthy of being a sticky? Hasn’t the problem been resolved months ago?

(ReNDoGxp) #12

Hey badman can you help i’m a new player in Rad Soldiers i just went in and the game started and then start playing but when that woman or someone else talk the text was pink an not normal text an i have latest google chrome and latest game type (i hope) i unistalled it and reinstalled it 2 times now i’m waiting for the 3 time Please if you have a fix for this issue help me with it

(ReNDoGxp) #13

[QUOTE=tinker;489884]any information about your device and the version of your chrome could help to help you
a screenshot would also be good
and sending this in a support ticket on warchest.com will give you the best chances of getting the best possible help.

with friendly regards
tinker[/QUOTE]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pryfquo0clgh97w/Screenshot%202014-10-26%2015.13.40.png?dl=0 <<<<<<<this is the pic of the pink text and the type of the game >>>>>>>>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/esen7q2tqercoz4/Screenshot%202014-10-26%2015.13.26.png?dl=0
and the pc ; 1 gb ram , intel ® celeron ® D CPU 3.20 GHz 3.19 GHz , 32-bit rating 3.3 , windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
i know this pc is BAD

(tinker) #14

[QUOTE=ReNDoGxp;513032]https://www.dropbox.com/s/pryfquo0clgh97w/Screenshot%202014-10-26%2015.13.40.png?dl=0 <<<<<<<this is the pic of the pink text and the type of the game >>>>>>>>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/esen7q2tqercoz4/Screenshot%202014-10-26%2015.13.26.png?dl=0
and the pc ; 1 gb ram , intel ® celeron ® D CPU 3.20 GHz 3.19 GHz , 32-bit rating 3.3 , windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
i know this pc is BAD[/QUOTE]

hey dude

they may need some time to answer here, if you contact the support directly, it will be fixed soon.

go to

www.Warchest.com

click Support

and send a support ticket.

with just everything you posted here… the picture, maybe screencapture (video) and your pc specs

hope it helps

with friendly regards
me