Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Known Issue: All Text is Pink

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Known Issue: All Text is Pink

The latest Chrome release is causing all text in RAD Soldiers to be rendered as pink squares. Suffice to say, this is unintended behaviour, and we're working on a fix.

We'll be pushing that out as soon as it's ready. Until then, please forgive the unintended assault on your eyeballs.
    Head of UX/UI
    Splash Damage Ltd
    @stevehessel

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Re: Known Issue: All Text is Pink

This is now fixed! Chrome should install the latest update automatically, which'll get rid of the pesky pinkness.
    Head of UX/UI
    Splash Damage Ltd
    @stevehessel

Cooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll.. ... Yeah.... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Its over. Good bye pinky pinky.

Many Thanks to the Dev Team. You are awesome...

Sorry, but it's still not working!, the pink rectangles are still there D: help plz

still doesn't work! dont know what to do. help!!!

i'm a new player, i downloaded the game and i have the pink squares, read the forum and saw that was fixed but thats a lie, i dont know when is going to be fixed, thank you

Most Recent Awards:

it got fixed for like >80-90% of the players
    whoever still has problems - the problem probably lies in either your pc (hardware) or your updates on chrome and/or other programms (software)
    if you checked everything, you might just want to send a report ticket (open the game on chrome, it's beside "youtube"-button [not the [f] ] )
    or on the web --- google -> warchest -> support -> submit a request
    and write down the important information of your pc (hardware) and the version of your chrome. if any information is missing, they will ask you for it. if they find the problem, they will tell you.
    may take several hours up to a weak (they've got a lot to do)
    it, took ~2days for my request.
    http://forums.warchest.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=52602&dateline=135793  0426
    Tapir Cola. Best since 2012

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Bilhelm View Post
    i'm a new player, i downloaded the game and i have the pink squares, read the forum and saw that was fixed but thats a lie, i dont know when is going to be fixed, thank you
    Are you running the release channel for Chrome? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game just to make sure it's the latest version?
    Head of UX/UI
    Splash Damage Ltd
    @stevehessel

Hi, ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the text is still pink, any help?

Most Recent Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Legoman8181 View Post
    Hi, ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the text is still pink, any help?
    any information about your device and the version of your chrome could help to help you
    a screenshot would also be good
    and sending this in a support ticket on warchest.com will give you the best chances of getting the best possible help.

with friendly regards
    tinker
    http://forums.warchest.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=52602&dateline=135793  0426

Is this topic still worthy of being a sticky? Hasn't the problem been resolved months ago?
    Level 23 (Legacy level 40). GMT -5
    As of 12/3/2016...
    Actively accepting all FR's and challenges.
    Actively playing random opponents at all point levels.

Proud Member of Team Chump

Quote Originally Posted by badman View Post
    Are you running the release channel for Chrome? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game just to make sure it's the latest version?
    Hey badman can you help i'm a new player in Rad Soldiers i just went in and the game started and then start playing but when that woman or someone else talk the text was pink an not normal text an i have latest google chrome and latest game type (i hope) i unistalled it and reinstalled it 2 times now i'm waiting for the 3 time Please if you have a fix for this issue help me with it

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    any information about your device and the version of your chrome could help to help you
    a screenshot would also be good
    and sending this in a support ticket on warchest.com will give you the best chances of getting the best possible help.

with friendly regards
    tinker
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pryfquo0cl...13.40.png?dl=0 <<<<<<<this is the pic of the pink text and the type of the game >>>>>>>>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/esen7q2tqe...13.26.png?dl=0
    and the pc ; 1 gb ram , intel (r) celeron (r) D CPU 3.20 GHz 3.19 GHz , 32-bit rating 3.3 , windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
    i know this pc is BAD

Most Recent Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ReNDoGxp View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pryfquo0cl...13.40.png?dl=0 <<<<<<<this is the pic of the pink text and the type of the game >>>>>>>>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/esen7q2tqe...13.26.png?dl=0
    and the pc ; 1 gb ram , intel (r) celeron (r) D CPU 3.20 GHz 3.19 GHz , 32-bit rating 3.3 , windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
    i know this pc is BAD
    hey dude

they may need some time to answer here, if you contact the support directly, it will be fixed soon.

go to

www.Warchest.com

click Support

and send a support ticket.

with just everything you posted here... the picture, maybe screencapture (video) and your pc specs

hope it helps

with friendly regards
    me