Please could I have a beta key???

(reed6) #1

Hey everyone, i’m in love with fps games and i really haven’t been able to enjoy an fps game in a very long time. I played wolfenstein enemy territory competitively on etpro and want to get started on extraction if possible. I would be dedicated on giving feedback to nexon/Splash damage. So if anybody has a spare key, send it my way.

I’m not trying to beg; i’m just very desperate! lol

(Nail) #2

apply for beta key

(reed6) #3

already done my friend :frowning: lol! i hit the refresh button at least 5 times throughout the day if not more. thats considering i have a job and school

besides, i wouldn’t be asking on these forums if i haven’t already applied

(SiaTex) #4

hi everyone,
I need beta key. i am 17 years old and i am gamer for 7 years. i played like almost online fps game and most of them competitive (esl or cg or cb). i will be happy to get expirianced with this awsome game. if someone have so key to give me i will be happy.

(Scarhand) #5

A lot of us other and more experienced gamers are also waiting for keys. Best way is to be patient and hope someone offers another key contest.

(rookie1) #6

Both of you pm me if you stiil without one…you must not be waiting one from any others

(n1kz) #7

hi everyone,
I need beta key. i am 18 years old and i am gamer for 8 years. i played all the Call of duty from 4 to 10 i play esl or cb. i will be happy to get expirianced with this awsome game. if someone have so key to give me i will be very Happy. Ty :smiley:

(rookie1) #8

[QUOTE=n1kz;485450]hi everyone,
I need beta key. i am 18 years old and i am gamer for 8 years. i played all the Call of duty from 4 to 10 i play esl or cb. i will be happy to get expirianced with this awsome game. if someone have so key to give me i will be very Happy. Ty :D[/QUOTE]

Forget it you obviously spaming many accounts in here

(Rex) #9

Lol,… nice try!

(Dragonji) #10

Wasn’t it obvious since his first post?! :rolleyes:

Hi, I’m 11 years old, playing games for 8 years. Was playing CoD4 for 9 years on ESL/CB. Wanna key.

(Dthy) #11

Everytime I read a post saying “I need a key” I go into a fit of rage along the line of “You don’t need a key, you want a key. You need oxygen, food and water. If you need a key” and it’s vital to your life, see a doctor. /christmassyrage

(rookie1) #12

[QUOTE=Dragonji;485455]Wasn’t it obvious since his first post?! :rolleyes:

Hi, I’m 11 years old, playing games for 8 years. Was playing CoD4 for 9 years on ESL/CB. Wanna key.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my Bad :o I was in a Christmas moon
/closed thread :mad:

(Kl3ppy) #13

And on top of that, they have a bad habit, they breath :smiley:

(Nail) #14

thinking about putting one on e-bay, let’s see what these guys are about

:wink:

(ghost619) #15

making trade torrentleech user for beta key !

(Ruben0s) #16

Oh noes…

(dE7ERV) #17

Hi everyone,

Just found out about this game. Being a huge fan of Wolfenstein:ET, I can’t wait to play this game! :smiley:
If someone has a spare BETA key available for me, I would love you to death :’)
if not no worries :wink:

(HappyPanda4860) #18

I need a beta key.Please give me one.

(Aim) #19

I can help you.

(mistilz) #20

I been trying to get a key for months, guess ill just wait. Hopefully it aint no crap CQC game like every other PFS out thier, based on CS.

Hope this game involves some open world content. Hope its Squad Based

Capture The Flag type of stuff, TDM, DM, that sort of thing.

IM a fan of the Novalogic Delta Force series played it when I was 13-17. Never got into the other series

Newayz im a big fan of the open world battles, hope this one has it, not just spray and praying CQC crap.

wow Im 30 and still looking for that awesome FPS. jeeez. LOL

Be nice if someone can let me know if its a QCQ game, or the Open World, huge flankings type of stuff?

Thank You.