so i just got an email for the beta

(playa) #1

The email states

Thank you for signing up for the EXTRACTION Closed Beta. EXTRACTION is an all-new, team-based, free-to-play FPS, made for gamers, by gamers.
Please fill out the linked Closed Beta registration form to complete your application:

After we receive your completed form, we will begin making selections for Closed Beta participants*

I fill it out and it says…

You have already completed the survey???

This just makes me wonder that I will not receive a beta key =(

(LTGH0ST) #2

yeah i got the same email… at first i was happy that i receive a key… but nope :frowning:

(Falcon.PL) #3

Maybe someone grabbed all the links and completed the surveys so we don’t have to? It should still work for us, yet it’s more likely a mere bug with or without any impact on the service.

(SarinEke) #4

same situation :slight_smile:

(V3nn3tj3) #5

Same here,

“You’ve already completed the survey”

Anything we can do about it? :frowning:

(street.) #6

same here also

(GoGetEmTiger) #7

yup probably something went wrong no beta keys i suppose :<

(femto) #8

Jesus Christ is Nexon ever awful at what they do. This is ridiculous. It’s almost a month after Beta Release and literally NO ONE has keys.

(Raide) #9

Mine was stuck on “You have already completed the survey” for a few moments, but eventually I was redirected to the Extraction teaser site. I took that to mean that I successfully submitted it.

(Sandman77) #10

Same here :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

(badman) #11

I’ve passed this on to Nexon so they can look into it. Sit tight.

(matsy) #12

Same happened to me…

(playa) #13

awesome, thanks dude. We all have just been really excited to get into the beta for over a year :slight_smile:

(Raga) #14

ahaha same situation :armadillo :

(Bullveyr) #15

Same here but first the submit button didn’t even work.

(Sandman77) #16

Bull Same here…

(acekiller345) #17

Nexon seems to have a developing habit of messing things up, >.>

(Evila) #18

First, I would like to apologize for the trouble. There was an error with the original survey and a fix was deployed at 12 pm Pacific. So if you already took the survey, please submit it again to make sure that it has been received. We really appreciate your support and thank you for taking the time for our survey.

(Redh3lix) #19

Sat there perusing my emails when all of a sudden I get a lazy one when I spot an email regarding the beta! I think OMFG thank god as I am very much disliking my Battlefield 4 FPS “fix” and am VERY much looking forward to this!!!

… “You have already completed the survey”

Lazy one disappears and back to sad face.

(dommafia) #20

New blood today??