Nexon Account System Downtime

(badman) #1

Just to confirm, Nexon’s accounts server is currently offline, so you won’t be able to sign into Closed Beta or Closed Beta forums until it comes back.

(Protekt1) #2

Maybe forum update

(Tankey) #3

Doubt it.

Is it an outage or a scheduled downtime?

(badman) #4

It’s an unscheduled downtime as far as I know.

(Nail) #5

it’s too bad none of the Nexon types who are registered here cba to drop by and say"havin downtime lads,be back soon"

(Kl3ppy) #6

Exactly this. It seems that their rep is the result of “hard” work :wink:

(Critalix) #7

Hey guys.

Nexon experienced an unexpected hardware outage which affected Nexon Launcher, websites, and forums. It’s currently being replaced and I’ll let you know when we get another update. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

• Critalix

(Kl3ppy) #8

[QUOTE=Chymeran;480975]Hey guys.

Nexon experienced an unexpected hardware outage which affected Nexon Launcher, websites, and forums. It’s currently being replaced and I’ll let you know when we get another update. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

• Critalix[/QUOTE]

thx for the info!

(badman) #9

FWIW, the Nexon services are working for me again.

(Critalix) #10

Confirming Forum and Nexon Launcher login are back up now, however in-game you may receive a “ticket verification” error which will prevent you from getting into a server. We’re continuing to work on it until the issue is fully resolved.

(Critalix) #11

It’s looking like the ticket verification issue is now resolved as well. Thanks very much for your patience and support while we resolved this.

(mazesc) #12

I’ve been ingame already, but it seems like it’s not working anymore. I’m getting the ticket verification error when starting the game.

(potty200) #13

Unable to load the launcher or forums again. I presume this was a backup of before I had my issue fixed?

Error: An unknown network has occured.

Cannot load the extraction forums, I only get a bit of text pop up.

(Critalix) #14

Can you close out of Extraction and Nexon Launcher and try a re-login? Please let me know if you still get the issue.

(Critalix) #15

[QUOTE=potty200;480990]Unable to load the launcher or forums again. I presume this was a backup of before I had my issue fixed?

Cannot load the extraction forums, I only get a bit of text pop up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reporting. I will look into it immediately.

(mazesc) #16

That seems to have fixed it. Thank you!

(Critalix) #17

[QUOTE=potty200;480990]Unable to load the launcher or forums again. I presume this was a backup of before I had my issue fixed?

Cannot load the extraction forums, I only get a bit of text pop up.[/QUOTE]

Can you please try a re-login on Nexon Launcher, and also restart the browser you were using for the forums? Please let me know if it persists.

(Critalix) #18

Great to hear. Thank you for confirming.

(Nail) #19

thanks lots, everything functioning

(shaftz0r) #20

i have no sound in game, and my hud went bonkers. dont see how that wouldve been affected by this, but it remains true regardless