No Russian?

(JayDee) #1

So yeah, I was going to sign up for Extraction beta when I found out Russia is not among the available country choices. The hell?

(DarkangelUK) #2

Keep reading some more and you’ll see that Russia has their own version called Dirty Bomb, you should be able to sign up for that.

(Finko) #3

Privet tovarish, SD decide to devide regions, so we have CIS and all other world.

(stealth6) #4

This DD situation seems pretty bad to me…

Offering DB in other countries will be bad for XT, offering XT in CIS will be bad for DB. Or am I mistaken? Why would you do this?

(Nail) #5

It’s called “Economic Regions” some regions require you to partner with local purveyors. Digital Downloads take monies out of the region without any benefit to the region that a brick and mortar store would bring in, right from the tax on the fuel the trucks/trains/planes to bring in the product to the income tax the shopkeepers pay as well as their employees and property taxes, the amount of money that would lost without local involvement could be staggering.

It’s either that or Putin is just being a dick again

:tongue:

(d3v1ous1) #6

[QUOTE=Nail;480097]

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

:smiley: lmao
#chars

(solacin) #7

You mean there’s an off switch?
He stopped at some point?

(Volcano) #8

//youtu.be/OuTFxHM07oQ

No Russian indeed

(stealth6) #9

[QUOTE=Nail;480097]It’s called “Economic Regions” some regions require you to partner with local purveyors. Digital Downloads take monies out of the region without any benefit to the region that a brick and mortar store would bring in, right from the tax on the fuel the trucks/trains/planes to bring in the product to the income tax the shopkeepers pay as well as their employees and property taxes, the amount of money that would lost without local involvement could be staggering.

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

I understand partnering with a local company, but why create 2 different versions?

(Finko) #10

some chars

(badman) #11

Russia and the CIS territories operate the game as Dirty Bomb: www.dirtybomb.ru

North America, Europe, and Australia have Extraction: www.extractiongame.com

Estonia and Lithuania are part of Extraction’s service region, but Latvia appears to be allocated to Dirty Bomb for some reason. I’m looking into this.

(Rimc_LT) #12

[QUOTE=badman;485084]Russia and the CIS territories operate the game as Dirty Bomb: www.dirtybomb.ru

North America, Europe, and Australia have Extraction: www.extractiongame.com

Estonia and Lithuania are part of Extraction’s service region, but Latvia appears to be allocated to Dirty Bomb for some reason. I’m looking into this.[/QUOTE]

Your region: Lithuania

To get the correct information for your region we recommend visiting our Russian website.

After launching Nexon launcher i get this

EXTRACTION

You are attemting to access from outside of our service area. Please go to Support FAQ for more information.