Destiny: beta codes this week

(DarkangelUK) #1

Seems Bungie will be posting Destiny beta codes this week via their facebook page. I’m not expecting to land one since there will be about a million gamers vying for about 100 codes, but you never know! Now all we need is the Titanfall and Nether beta’s to start and i’ll be a happy chappy :slight_smile:

Here’s the official gameplay reveal trailer for Destiny.

//youtu.be/gIp7vZuYzoA

(.FROST.) #2

Now it’s finally out. So what are you guys thinking about it? Will you play it and if so, on which console? Would you even consider Destiny a system-seller(XBONE/PS4), for guys that already have one of the “last gen” consoles(360/PS3)? Could this game be worth it? I mean, there’s no single doubt in my mind, that that game is extra awesome, but I don’t have room for a giant MMO like this. But then again, everytime I see some ingame vids it’s like a sci-fi fans’ dream came true x10. It’s way harder for me to resist this game, than Titanfall.

(Loffy) #3

Good enuff for DA and Frost, good enuff for me. Will check it out and perhaps stream some. That official gameplay reveal trailer for Destiny sure looks sweet.

Yerning for DirtyBomb to be released too, or NDA lifted.

EDIT: hm, seems that Destiny is concole only. :frowning: Well, I’ll manage anyhow. Been doing some mapping also lately, for W:ET, just to pass time. See you guys on the DB servers.

(Mustang) #4

Zero cares when they announced it wasn’t coming to PC, if it ever does I may pay it some attention.

(.FROST.) #5

On which console will you play it? I’m actually thinking of buying me a XBONE, since Bungie and MS have quite a legacy together. And then there’s also Killer Instinct(XBONE exclusive), which I would’ve liked to play, ever since it came out(fighting games are my my new love, since I bought me a PS3 last year).

Below is a pretty good graphics comparison vid between the PS4 and the PS3 version of the game, which makes it very hard to play that game on a last gen console, after you’ve seen how much more awesome it could actually look on the newer ones.

//youtu.be/Z6ObEqekW04

(Loffy) #6

I am not a console guy, but if I would buy one it would probably be the PS4. I had an Xbox and that loud fan drove me craaaazy.

On a sidenote, about XBONE: After some casual surfing/research I see that Microsoft has bought xbone.com. Lulz. I guess their market dept./lawyers thought: “Better safe than sorry”, and then they aquired the domain name. (Sometimes I wish gaming was to a larger extent run by gamers/developers and not bureaucrats.)

(.FROST.) #7

[QUOTE=Loffy;509675]I am not a console guy, but if I would buy one it would probably be the PS4. I had an Xbox and that loud fan drove me craaaazy.

On a sidenote, about XBONE: After some casual surfing/research I see that Microsoft has bought xbone.com. Lulz. I guess their market dept./lawyers thought: “Better safe than sorry”, and then they aquired the domain name. (Sometimes I wish gaming was to a larger extent run by gamers/developers and not bureaucrats.)[/QUOTE]

Lol, the XBONE-thing is funny :smiley:

But how you are supposed to play the ganme, since it’s only out for consoles; no PC release in the near future(or ever), as far as I know.

(Kl3ppy) #8

If its coming to xbox 360 I might try it, but I’m not going to buy a xbone/PS4 to play a game :smiley:

(Silvanoshi) #9

Where’s my PC version MS? Come on brah, you godda get one out!

(Dthy) #10

I feel like the only person in the world who just doesn’t care about Destiny.

(Nail) #11

nope, I don’t either

(tokamak) #12

Is this the new Borderlands thing?

(.FROST.) #13

(.FROST.) #14

I’m actually not sure tokamak :tongue: