Teaming up with Nexon has changed plans for dedicated servers/trains/clanwars?

(phila_delphia) #1

Hi SD! I am really looking forward to play your game.

As badman has pointed out some time ago Dirty Bomb was running on dedicated servers (cf. below). This was great news. Yet, from clan-perspective I`d like to ask: Has your teaming up with Nexon any effect on the plans to have dedicated servers and the possibility to fight clanwars or have trains with allied teams?

Best regards

phila

(acekiller345) #2

Hopefully we will still be able to rent servers like we could with other SD games… would be disappointing if we cant.

(Scarhand) #3

One of the best things about Enemy Territory was that if you didn’t enjoy a server in the slightest, you could go to a different one and get a completely different experience. It would be more than disappointing.

(Ruben0s) #4

I guess only the price changed.

(badman) #5

Nothing’s changed on the dedicated server front, though as before full details of how servers are going to be offered won’t be finalised until closer to launch.

(phila_delphia) #6

Very good news badman! No further information required. Thank you very much!

Best regards

phila

(rana) #7

Servers should be rental only… or I and I’m sure many others will be dissapointed

(voodooboy) #8

I’d be disappointed if the servers were rental only…

(Seanza) #9

Yeah, why make them rental only? Would be better if people could spawn their own servers.

(Mustang) #10

I’m going to assume this was a serious post, but you are so very wrong.

(rana) #11

That’s not what I meant… I just didn’t word it right, I just want dedicated servers…