Latest RAD Soldiers Chrome Update Adds New Languages

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

Latest RAD Soldiers Chrome Update Adds New Languages

We’ve released a new update for the Chrome Web Store version of RAD Soldiers, adding several languages to mix. The game is now available French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese, and will automatically try to select the right language based on your Google Chrome language settings. We’ve also added a new quick access bar containing links to the RAD Soldiers forums, game news, the support website, and a few others, so you’ll be able to more quickly find your way around the RAD Soldiers community.

Here’s the full changelog for this update:
Continue reading…

(iwound) #2

The new tab is now obscuring the controls at the bottom. quick game and back, when in window mode.

(crimsonbutter) #3

the idea is cool but i can’t even play it anymore the bottom part icons are gone! please fix this asap

(crimsonbutter) #4

i agree. can’t play it on window mode.
pls solve thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:mad:

(crimsonbutter) #5

probem solved! press f11 for fulhlcreen

(badman) #6

Can you please take a screenshot? Not seeing that issue here (see attached screenshot).

(badman) #7

Quick update: For some reason, Chrome doesn’t update all of the files when running the automatic update, so you’ll get the new bar but not the new window dimensions. If you delete the game and reinstall it, you will receive all of the new files and the issue will go away.

(tinker) #8

deleted. can’t reinstall :smiley:

chrome says

in chrome web store I am logged in as D***@yahoo.de
in chrome I am logeed in as d***@yahoo.de
I shall logg in as d***@yahoo.de in chrome web store to download the game.

it’s one account, should be the same :smiley:

had the issue before but could download 50% of the apps, including Rad Soldiers…
ideas?

(iwound) #9

Same here. The other day I had to keep re-downloading. failed 4 times then ok! Worked first time today.
ive also had account name issues with google especially when they integrated youtube.

re-installed all a-ok.

(tinker) #10

had to make a new account for google and chrome to finally work… there ain’t any Help you might call(I mean with a phone) for chrome… at least I cannot find it.

(Garrrgoyle) #11

Deleted. Downloaded again. Same issue. Bar shows up in Windowed mode.

(Garrrgoyle) #12

Deleted second time. Downloaded again. Works now.

(oliveratops) #13

How do i play i dont know!!! im new to this game!!!