Breaking: Closed Beta launch pushed back to 15 October

(badman) #1

Quick update: The delay is due to more time being needed to properly integrate the game with the additional platform services required for the Closed Beta phase. The new date for launch is 15 October, so we’re looking at a delay of two weeks.

We appreciate your patience and support on this!

Original post: We’ve had to delay the Closed Beta launch because of some last-minute issues. I’ll update this post with more information and a new ETA as soon as I’ve got it - we wanted to let all of you know ASAP.

This is not yet public knowledge so please don’t share this beyond this forum just yet.

(n4ts) #2

Expected that… tbh

(Volcano) #3

//youtu.be/4Ru8DMW-grY

(Kl3ppy) #4

So, how far is it pushed back? Next year? :tongue:

(potty200) #5

Glad to hear it’s not being pushed through without proper tests. I am looking forward to the release :slight_smile:

(badman) #6

Not anticipating a massive delay. Will alert you once we know more.

(Seanza) #7

I am okay with this.

(Rex) #8

Take the time you need.

(DB Genome editor) #9

Wasn’t going to be able to play for the next 2 weeks anyways, so please go ahead and take whatever time is required :cool:

Let’s just hope that the people waiting at the door to get in will be as understanding as those that are already in…

(ZeroseCorp) #10

Take your time.

(Hundopercent) #11

This is because of the last minute major patch you guys have been holding on to right? :slight_smile:

(fragon89) #12

is it about days or weeks?

(DB Genome editor) #13

That final coat of paint on Canary Wharf is not quite dry yet :wink:

(Pytox) #14

Whitechapel the cause? :smiley:

Take your time :slight_smile: :stroggtapir:

(DarkangelUK) #15

We don’t mind but the masses that signed up may whinge if it’s pushed back too much.

(Seanza) #16

I love how everyone (including me) is being pretty cool about this. I can’t help but think things would be completely different if we were awaiting a patch :smiley:

Is it because everybody feels the game isn’t ready for the next phase and having more people in? Maybes.

(rookie1) #17

at least in1 more month would be better …but I suspect more a technical issue so should be fix in few days

(n4ts) #18

[QUOTE=Seanza;474310]I love how everyone (including me) is being pretty cool about this. I can’t help but think things would be completely different if we were awaiting a patch :smiley:

Is it because everybody feels the game isn’t ready for the next phase and having more people in? Maybes.[/QUOTE]

Yes Sean. If the majority of the Closed Alpha testers don’t feel comfortable with the game, they have to wait with placing it in CB. This game isn’t ready for the next phase, YET.
The game still needs some major changes and tweaking before let lots of other play it. It can ruin the game. (reviews, critics, etc…)

(.FROST.) #19

^

(RasteRayzeR) #20

Great news, I have never loves issues this much ^^

Take all the time you need to fix them :smiley:

EDIT : maybe they are pushing Wezel’s map in ? :wink: