Extraction UPDATE: Version 24597 - September 27th 2013

(Smooth) #1

Hi all,

We’ve just released an update with the following changes. Hope you enjoy!

Change List

Levels

[ul]
[li]All Levels[/li][LIST]
[li]General bug fixing & polish[/li][/ul]

[li]London Bridge[/li][ul]
[li]Updated defenders second spawn[/ul][/li]
[li]Whitechapel[/li][ul]
[li]Removed the carryable objective sections from the map[/ul][/li]
[li]TDM_LondonBridge[/li][ul]
[li]Continued collision pass[/ul][/li]
[li]TDM_Whitechapel[/li][ul]
[li]Continued collision pass[/ul][/li][/LIST]
Characters

[ul]
[li]Players must now choose three characters to take into game [/li][li]Only five characters are free for all players[/li][li]Additional characters must be purchased with earned in-game coins, allowing us to do a basic test on character popularity[/li][li]Updated all of the character avatars[/li][/ul]
General

[ul]
[li]Potential fix for jumping being unreliable at very high framerates[/li][li]Tweaked the Defib firing animations[/li][li]Fixed some bugs with blowtorch animations[/li][li]Fixed a bug with Mines not dealing damage when detonating in certain area[/li][/ul]
User Interface

[ul]
[li]Entirely new front-end user interface, still work-in-progress[/li][li]Players must now select a character to initially spawn in[/li][li]Improved the ability cooldowns HUD behaviour[/li][li]Added end-round screen and end-match scoreboard to Execution mode[/li][li]Updated weapon icons[/li][li]Continued work on the spectator HUD[/li][li]Updated Capturable & Carryable indicator behaviours[/li][/ul]
Audio

[ul]
[li]Updated the M9 Pistol reload audio[/li][li]Reworked all audio for the Silenced M9 Pistol and the Simeon .357 Reolver[/li][li]Added placeholder killing-spree audio to Execution mode[/li][li]Updated reloading audio for Thunders K-121 Machine Gun[/li][li]Updated flesh impact audio & hit-beeps to make them more distinct[/li][/ul]
Balance

[ul]
[li]Increased drain speed of Phantom’s Active Camo ability[/li][li]Tweaked ironsight recoil for the majority of weapons[/li][li]Increased head hitbox size by 10%[/li][li]Increased headshot multiplier to 2.5x[/li][li]Reduced body-shot damage on nearly all weapons[/li][li]Increased clip sizes where needed[/li][li]Players are no longer slowed when landing from a sprinting jump[/li][/ul]

(Seiniyta) #2

Downloading now! :slight_smile: Looks good.

Also, is it downloading the entire game again? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Ashog) #3

OH MY GOD!

So many necessary changes!

That made my day:

Tweaked ironsight recoil for the majority of weapons
Increased head hitbox size by 10%
Increased headshot multiplier to 2.5x
Reduced body-shot damage on nearly all weapons
London Bridge - Updated defenders second spawn
Whitechapel - Removed the carryable objective sections from the map

Thanks!

(Ruben0s) #4

Increased head hitbox size by 10%
Increased headshot multiplier to 2.5x

Let the insta kills begin!

Hmm just installed, I’m stuck on the first screen. How do I start the game :stuck_out_tongue: (can’t press the play button)

Cool ingame forum.

(Seanza) #5

(BomBaKlaK) #6

dowloading

(rookie1) #7

•Whitechapel
•Removed the carryable objective sections from the map

-1 data cores obj :penguin:

(Smooth) #8

[QUOTE=Ruben0s;473597]Let the insta kills begin!

Hmm just installed, I’m stuck on the first screen. How do I start the game :stuck_out_tongue: (can’t press the play button)

Cool ingame forum.[/QUOTE]

Fixed now :slight_smile:

(Ruben0s) #9

Thanks!

First impression the design looks slick, really professional.

BTW: how to enable ingame fps?

(Smooth) #10

stat fps in the console

(attack) #11

20 min download :confused:
time to listen giga.de podcast :smiley:

(Violator) #12

Interesting to see the first store aspects going in, and it was as I suspected that we’d get a few free chars and have to earn the rest, makes sense.

Reduced body damage yay, not sure about increased HS as it may go back to instagib again but we’ll see, BBQ’s gun seems to take 4 headshots sometimes for a kill and don’t get me started on T-Rat so hopefully for the good. Size of melon increase sounds good as it was a lot of luck unless you are sniping.

Sounds good for Whitechapel, the church obj was ok (when the fight was in the church, would rather see this brought back than removing it altogether) but good to see the back of the last obj which was just too spammy. Hopefully the capture point / side door bugs have been fixed :).

Phantom’s camo - not sure why this is needed? It lasts for about 1 sec anyway unless you’re not moving in which case you’re dead anyway.

(Ruben0s) #13

cool update. Had some crazy laughs already XD.

You can push the EV gun if you stand infront of it and it will go anywhere it wants XD

(BomBaKlaK) #14

[QUOTE=Ruben0s;473609]cool update. Had some crazy laughs already XD.

You can push the EV gun if you stand infront of it and it will go anywhere it wants XD

[/QUOTE]

Mouhahahahaha ! can be fun

(Angrim) #15

Was the name swap between Arty and Skyhammer intentional?

(shaftz0r) #16

\me waiting for spook to praise the dmg changes

(Evil-Doer) #17

-Increased headshot multiplier to 2.5x
-Reduced body-shot damage on nearly all weapons

YAAAA baby, now were talkin

(Raviolay) #18

Another update yet another performance hit, now to the point of dropping blow even 60fps with all settings on low. On maps that never had issues before how long until the next patch?

(BAMFana) #19

Increasing headshots and decreasing body shots at the same time seems a bit drastic, but maybe it’ll work. Interested in seeing how this will play out.

(Seanza) #20

Increasing just headshots would reduce the TTK even further.