RCL: Rad Championship League

(g00n) #1

With tourney of death and world cup fever
Im wondering if players are interested in a champions league

Brainstorming ideas:

•Each player who are involved makes up a name for there Squad eg"mine is “g00n Squad”…believe “Team chump” is hanging around (but a number of players using as a group :P)

• A maximum of 14 players (teams) for the league. Minimum of six players. If more than 14 players interested It will start with those who put there names down first. If we have the Max and interest to have another competition. Those at the bottom two in points from previous game will be dropped or may stay if those above them are not interested. Anyone in quarter finals (top four) are guarranteed a spot to return any time. All players must be forum registered.

•Each game played must be reported into a special topic on forum as a post by either player. Screenshots will be good but mainly for those who earn bonus points, unless disagreement or cheating accusations.

• Each game is 26 points

• Optional idea depending on interest each player must choose the toons they will use. upto 8 from the 18 odd. Those who want to clone each counts as a toon. Fielding toons the player only can use those chosen at beginning. Weapon types is upto players to balance team. But depending on feedback limits could be placed eg like one electric fryer per team.

• Players will choose a map as home pitch. So all home games that player goes first.

• Each Team will play 2 matches of everyone in league (three if 6 players only)

•Scoring:

• Elimination= 4points to winner/ 0 to loser
  • Defeat Hold and defend= 3 points to winner / 1 point for loser
  • Draws= which very rare 2 points each
  • Bonus point= Player still has full squad left or wins under 5 turns or both! You must show screen shot to recieve this
  • Forfiet= those who do not return turn in time of 4 days= winner gets 5 points and loser -1. So activity is important. Anyone with minus score at end of league has guarrenteed never to return :stuck_out_tongue: I know its harsh but in the end we want cosistantcy and reliable gamers otherwise it will slow games down and players will lose interest and fun.

• once everyone has done the two/three games per teams, tally up the score and the top four teams hit the semi finals. Here each team will have additional two/ three games playing against
team 1 vs team 3
team 2 vs team 4
Optional rule to make it interesting team 1 and 2 can choose how first game is played examples: No clones, melee weapons only (though capt cant do this yet…) or no snipes/meds and team 3 and 4 can choose second. If third game is needed it is a random map not home map.
The winner of each will go into finals of three rounds of Random maps
The loses will fight for third place and runner up with 3 games

Sample League table
RAD CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
Team-------------Games------Wins-----Losses----Forfiet—Bonus Points----Total points

fun optional is capturing moments or quotes from games.
Team chants. mottos, mascots etc will add to feel :slight_smile:

If interested I will make medals and cup

(Ciakgb) #2

I feel what your after, maybe start smal with “The 40 Club” a semi casual thread where you can find people for high level games. As it evolved, you could add scorekeeping, records, and ratings and stuff.

I’m still working on my chant: “We Chump! We Bump! We kick your little Rump!”

(Sandman77) #3

Problem is I cant really play so much, my Ipad my wife has most of the time =:P Plus im way to much into Disney Infinity at the moment…