(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

Hot on the heels of its PAX debut and following nearly a year of Closed Alpha testing, we’re excited to announce that Extraction will be entering Closed Beta in October. If you’re already part of the Founder’s Club, you won’t have to do anything to be part of the Closed Beta, and you’ll receive instant access before the rest of the world.

If the Founder’s Club wasn’t your thing, you can now apply to be part of this next phase of testing and contribute your feedback to the game. To do that, visit the Extraction website and fill out the form. If you’re selected, you’ll receive your Closed Beta key on October 1, at which point you can start playing.

(Ca9ine) #2

Post spammed around the intertubes! :smiley:

(Mustang) #3

Yup, retweeted also, good luck to all applicants.

(potty200) #4

I look forward to seeing new faces :slight_smile:

(ColdBackHAND) #5

Ok badman ;);):wink:

(SebaSOFT) #6

What about Argentina as a Country? :(:frowning:

(Mustang) #7

Disclaimer: Extraction is a PC Free to Play game and will be made available by Nexon in select countries in North America, Europe, Oceania and elsewhere.

I can only assume Nexon haven’t been awarded the contract to publish in South America yet… :rolleyes:

(Rex) #8

Signed up!

...oh wait...

(acekiller345) #9

So does this mean Founders will all get access, or will it be in waves like the Alpha invites?

(FireWater) #10

I’m definitely excited!

(TracyJackson) #11

If you are in the closed alpha, you will get closed beta access. So yeah, founders will be auto-invited.

(Nail) #12

be sure you have a Nexon account

(scre4m.) #13

interesting. I will definitely have another look at that.

(badman) #14

All of the Founders will get access right from the start (in fact, slightly before).

(Seanza) #15

Will invites be going out prior to the 1st?

(TiLter-) #16

I’m guessing founders not in the alpha will get in too?

(CptFancyPants) #17

Are the invites for those who signed up at PAX going out on the 1st as well?

(Seanza) #18

All founders should already have alpha access (I think).

(badman) #19

The Founder invites will go out before the 1st.

Yes.

I suspect so, though depending on volume not all may go out on day 1.

(FireWater) #20

Well this is really exciting news, best of luck SD!