chrome freezes

(Ciakgb) #1

Getting a fairly regular problem starting a new game, game will hang up on the oragne startup screen with like 1/4 of a rotation of the little sit-and-wait circe.

I have to do some funky stuff to get out of fullscreen and force quit chrome…

(Ciakgb) #2

Not always first move of a game, but sometimes. Also can happen at the end of sending a move. If you force quit and come back, some times the move went through, sometimes it didn’t.

(tinker) #3

just asking, which version of chrome do you have? any not-up-to-date version might bring more trouble than the up-dated version

with friendly regards
me

(Ciakgb) #4

Its updated. Today I had one that was just spinning wheel forever but didn’t actually freeze. “Feels” like its not hooking into the server properly.

(Ciakgb) #5

Today is the worst its been, it hangs up on almost every game. Now its even hanging on the barracks screen post match…pretty annoying!!!

(Sandman77) #6

freezes alot, seems it happens if you spend to much time in in… eats RAM or something…

(No2218) #7

Drop us some details on the version of Chrome, the operating system and the hardware you are using.

(Ciakgb) #8

Chrome Version 30.0.1599.66 on a 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Max running OS X version 10.6.8

(Ciakgb) #9

Happening more and more…latest time Rad was frozen, but Chrome still worked with other apps…

(Sandman77) #10

Chrome n 30.0.1599.69 m Quadcore 2,66 mhz, windows 7 32 bit