Extraction UPDATE: Version 23680 - September 2013 hot fix

(Anti) #1

Hey folks,

We’ve just released a small hot fix for the game to address a few issues. Details are below.

[ul]
[li]Reduced anti-spam chat aggressiveness[/li][li]Auto-chatter is now excluded from anti-spam system[/li][li]Added ready/unready binding to spectator input[/li][li]Allow player to go to spectating state from WaitingForPawn state, as it is possible for the server to process a restart player and a team[/li][li]Fixed Issue where players were unable to connect to password protected servers[/li][/ul]

(Seanza) #2

Woooo! :smiley:

(fzl) #3

good news…

(Rex) #4

Nice! …

(Mustang) #5

[QUOTE=Anti;469591]

[ul]
[li]Allow player to go to spectating state from WaitingForPawn state, as it is possible for the server to process a restart player and a team[/li][/ul][/QUOTE]

(n4ts) #6

When will the vsay be fixed?

(Seanza) #7

What specific bit?

(OwNLY) #8

And when do we get the Update that fixes the GAMEPLAY?

(Seanza) #9

Stop being so vague…

(fzl) #10
  1. vsays dont work for me

2.fps drops hard down after this update

1. missing the spawntimer

4.missing the minimap

5.missing a config bind for disableling post process permanently (or a ingame function)

6.stats screen freezed from time to time

1. nader charakter is broken (flying over the map)

2. cannot write in main chat when i`m gibbed and waiting for the next spawn

rest is okay atm

i love the new airstrikes…

(Seanza) #11

I am not playing with sound atm, but I see them in chat.

My FPS is okay right now.

You mean you want it added or it’s missing? Was there a spawntimer in the last patch? :open_mouth:

It’s been missing for a couple of patches now.

Mine is okay, just not bind yes.

Haven’t experienced this yet.

Yup, able to press quick ability when still alive. Quick ability for Nader is only when she is killed.

Press Y. It’s default spectator binds.

(acutepuppy) #12

Also had a massive FPS hit, vsays also not always vsaying.

(1-800-NOTHING) #13

performance-wise it’s unplayable for me atm.
i have to check the angle of the weapon model to see if i’m sprinting or not, that’s how sluggishly the game is running on my end.

überhigh framerate with default low/off settings (compared to earlier builds) on empty duel server or back in server menu/barracks (once PP OFF actually kicks in?), but drops like a sad pancake to the floor on all other maps and when other players join… splat!
bobbing view due to walking across rails on trainyard/camden and battersea is really annoying.

machine pistol as a primary weapon? out of all the possible ways in which weapon balance could be adressed, this is what you go for?! i don’t get it…

(n4ts) #14

The sound part.
Chat bit is fine :slight_smile:

(shaftz0r) #15

same with me with the vsay bug. also my performance dropped significantly, close to unplayable

(iwound) #16

Waterloo 1st carriage cant arm. its now TDM.

(rookie1) #17

I wish I dont go always in spec mode when waiting for respawn to see what going on around me…spec mode should be more clear (fonts )