Gta v

(SockDog) #1

Quite a sedate, nondescript first trailer but the graphics are looking nice, could this mean a PC release too or are they just going to pump out PC footage then leave us waiting a year while MS shoves dollar bills down R*'s knickers.

//youtu.be/NVv9DZ0wGNw

(Dthy) #2

I hope it’s on PC, and hope that it’s not as serious as GTA:IV was. GTA:SA was the most fun to play imo. Nice to see they’re re-visiting SA aswell.

(SockDog) #3

I really liked where they went with the story telling and branching in GTA IV, I credit the game as being the first that’s ever made me feel guilt and remorse for a decision I made and not just question whether I missed out on a goodie because I made a bad decision. That said the world did feel a little stunted by it’s realism, I hope they manage to balance the two in GTA V.

SA was/is great but the problem with going back is you end up with those horrible usability issues like the ****ty mission systems. And you couldn’t save me soon enough from the whole eat, exercise, date crap in GTA:SA. :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #4

Yeh, the story telling is vastly better in GTA:IV and i liked the decisions which would alter the game ever so slightly. One reason why i think it wasn’t as fun was the cheat system. GTA:SA had much better cheats if you just wanted to have fun (Super Punch FTW). Also GTA:SA had more fun and humorous missions (imo). I just ignored all the exercise/eat/dating stuff :smiley: I think the most fun i’ve had on GTA:IV was having a “Who could fly the furthest” competition using the swing glitch, many lols to be found there.

(Apocalypse_Pony) #5

I hope they stop being retarded and use a simple PnP controller input for PC. If they can’t get this most f’ing basic thing right, they can just go right ahead and blow me.

(SockDog) #6

If buying a 360 controller is the price to get the game on the PC then so be it. Hell I bought a 360 controller to play Super Meat Boy on the PC.